Gerrard on the brink

Mor3los_1

17 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

I’ll be really gutted if he goes I reckon he still needs another season he’s built a good base squad wise and it’s maybe missing a few key ingredients I really don’t see us improving under anyone else that’s the sad thing realistically do we have a board capable of securing a good replacement ? I can’t see it I have zero confidence! 

Will you still be gutted if the mhanks get a result at ibrox?

What about if they win the league at chamber of secrets against us after the split?

Talks of a guard of honour and all that?

Nah. He’s done. He can honestly leave in the morning and I’ll be happier

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tom1780 said:

i just don’t see any light at the end of this tunnel 🙁

absolutely called this would happen

be lucky to get  1pt from next 2 games 

we are a bad lot

where the fuck do we go from here  

I think I throw myself off the Kingston bridge from here if your predictions are anything to go by.

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

What he does in europe is what teams do to us in scotland, how none of his team can see that is beyond me

Game raisers.  Winners raise their game every time regardless of the opposition. 

See if he came out and told us he's binning the players that have continually let him down and replacing them with youth, and is changing the way we play to try and get better results domestically, I don't think any of us would have a problem with it. 

He has to do SOMETHING, we can't keep going on like this. 

mind him saying he told the players they’ll get less days off if they don’t buck up their ideas. Well it’s time he does it again and comes down harder on them. Start dropping players who play week in week out like he did with Morelos. 

8 minutes ago, dee9 said:

How the fuck have we ended up in this position after that result at the piggery??

Never seen anything quite like this.

Different game if mcgregor hadn't saved the penalty

A balanced view when he joined was 3 transfer windows with budget, at least one trophy.

He failed. He needs to go. It's that simple.

He's brutal, he had his time to make mistakes, reflect and evolve. He didn't.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Wasn't a penalty to begin with, no point in trying to rewrite history now. 

That's right point I was making , people said we played them off the park in the cup final we lost end of

10 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Totally. It’s like when you’ve been going out with a lass that you really like, everything’s going fucking great, and then, inexplicably, it all falls apart.

Sounds like your talking from experience but changed the story instead of posting what really happened, as in she seen your wee knob an explicitly fucked aff

15 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

If that view holds true then sack him,  spend whatever it takes to stop 10iar  and take a gamble.  If it fails we are back to 2011, and looking at whatever number we care to think of iar.

I’ll again reiterate my belief that a lot of us (myself not included) like idea of Gerrard being successful here more than success itself.

If nobody can see the same old story unfolding under Gerrards stewardship then they will never learn.

Hes failed and will continue to fail.

To be honest all season he looks like he’s aged 20 years. He looks tired. Jaded. He’s done.

19 minutes ago, dee9 said:

The players care....they just aren't good enough.

They were good enough up till the winter break.

10 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Will you still be gutted if the mhanks get a result at ibrox?

What about if they win the league at chamber of secrets against us after the split?

Talks of a guard of honour and all that?

Nah. He’s done. He can honestly leave in the morning and I’ll be happier

Fuck all of that can't even bear thinking about the possibilities you listed 😠

Just now, badjon said:

They were good enough up till the winter break.

Fuck all of that can't even bear thinking about the possibilities you listed 😠

And that's why they aren't good enough....the league isn't decided in December mate.

Archived