Gerrard on the brink

Mor3los_1

Just now, ShanksRFC said:

The same players destroyed teams up to that game against celtic at porkheid? How is that Gerrards fault?

The current players have a mentality issue. They can raise it against the tims and euro games but cant against the shite.

His tactics have been sussed during the winter break and he hasn’t changed a thing. Lennon who’s an absolutely horrendous manager even changed his tactics after losing to us 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GA1972 said:

His tactics have been sussed during the winter break and he hasn’t changed a thing. Lennon who’s an absolutely horrendous manager even changed his tactics after losing to us 

We had same tactics up to the winter break. 

The players thought they had done the business after beating them, it was the same last year. Mentality issue, fuck all to do with tactics.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Would absolutely throw money at Big Sam to Walter Smith style 1-0 us to the title. A proven manager with an actual tactical plan 

Ffs he's won nothing apart from manager of the month 

2 minutes ago, tomger said:

Ffs he's won nothing apart from manager of the month 

He’s been at shit clubs no in the running for trophies that have turned their nose up at his style of play but we accepted Walter Smiths painful style because of the success it brought us 

At least we’d be able to defend and not concede goals from individual errors at a constant rate

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

He’s been at shit clubs no in the running for trophies that have turned their nose up at his style of play but we accepted Walter Smiths painful style because of the success it brought us 

At least we’d be able to defend and not concede goals from individual errors at a constant rate

Do you want DM as our new manager then.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

There's a reason he's been at shit clubs. If we need a relegation expert yes but we need the opposite. I'm still backing Gerrard because he has got us excited again to support Rangers, this is on the players 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Do you want DM as our new manager then.

Pretty sure I said Big Sam not DM. I agree DM is a shit manager but domestically he really couldn’t do much worse than our current situation

2 minutes ago, tomger said:

There's a reason he's been at shit clubs. If we need a relegation expert yes but we need the opposite. I'm still backing Gerrard because he has got us excited again to support Rangers, this is on the players 

No one said that on McCoist, Warburton, Pedro or Murty so why is Gerrard absolved of blame

14 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Would absolutely throw money at Big Sam to Walter Smith style 1-0 us to the title. A proven manager with an actual tactical plan 

You keep throwing money then mate cause its never gonny happen.

Just now, tomger said:

Because the difference is night and day! C'mon anyone can see that 

Because he’s got some results in Europe and against the scum, Makes no difference if you continually get shagged by Hearts, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock

At the moment Hearts probably wish they could play Rangers every fucking week!

Just now, GA1972 said:

We're the only team they have 2 wins over across all comps this season. 

They've only managed to take 4 points off 2 teams in the league. St Mirren and us.

So yeah, they probably do.

1 hour ago, Hutton2008 said:

Will you still be gutted if the mhanks get a result at ibrox?

What about if they win the league at chamber of secrets against us after the split?

Talks of a guard of honour and all that?

Nah. He’s done. He can honestly leave in the morning and I’ll be happier

If they beat us at the midden to win the league then there couldn’t possibly be a guard of honour by us. We’re not going to give them it after the game leaving the pitch ffs. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

If they beat us at the midden to win the league then there couldn’t possibly be a guard of honour by us. We’re not going to give them it after the game leaving the pitch ffs. 

If Murty is back in charge by then there's every chance :lol:

6 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Because he’s got some results in Europe and against the scum, Makes no difference if you continually get shagged by Hearts, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock

I get what your saying but we are so close to cracking it. We need another window we are still rebuilding from the previous disasters.

28 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Gerrard gets 3 year. He is the only man that will stop ten, simple.

However much it’s painful how much we’ve blown the league this season I honestly think your right. I can’t come up with an alternative that could be a realistic option and give us more of a guarantee than letting Gerrard have a final go at it. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

However much it’s painful how much we’ve blown the league this season I honestly think your right. I can’t come up with an alternative that could be a realistic option and give us more of a guarantee than letting Gerrard have a final go at it. 

He's the only man to stop it. We know he can do it we have to keep believing

Just now, tomger said:

He's the only man to stop it. We know he can do it we have to keep believing

Getting harder to believe going to that tonight and freezing my balls off but aye I’ll still back him. Scares me to contemplate what we’d try next, and that’s before we back whoever comes in with cash to buy cunts no better than we already have 

51 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

This is a bad situation for us. If he walks we are on a loser. Crisis now, but even bigger if he goes.

Maybe today he has recognised what the demands are in being a Rangers manager.

Maybe he's realised that playing favourites doesn't work.

I give him one more game and if I am seeing the same usual blue eyes playing, then he can go, because he is either thick or in complete denial. Either way it's leading us to disaster and a laughing stock..

We need much better.

We've been wishing for him to maybe get it correct/recognise his wrong's for 18 months now, anyone else would be gone by now his name is keeping him in the job

Archived