Gerrard on the brink

Mor3los_1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

If he knows he can't rely on him then why stick with him ? You want to blame Morelos but at the end of the day Gerrard makes the decisions.

We could have put the under 20's out there today and we would have expected to beat that Hearts team, guess who 2 of Stendel's 4 wins are against ?

As bad as we’ve been at tyncastle this season with what was at stake tonight and the fact not only are they shite but missing players and their best defender left the park on 16 minutes I just couldn’t imagine us not winning 

9 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

If part yes but not the only one. Our form at the start wasn’t outstanding but goals kept us in touch, Jack was exceptional and barisic became the player we hoped would emerge, Defoe in the league was unstoppable, Davis looked that he’d stolen pace he’d never had in his prime and we actually defended like our defenders knew what they were doing. Then collectively we progresssd without doubt culminating at the piggery then for fuck knows why despite the rumours we’ve completely lost the plot and outwith Europe you’d be rightly to want rid of just about everycunt. Morelos was immense for 3 months and I honestly thought he’d started to deliver the potential that’s obviously there but he’s not the only reason Gerrard is in his job. That’s unfair 

Take his goal against Legia away, his goals against Porto away, Feyenoord and Young boys. Nobody else in our team scores them imo. Not including his general performances and how much he improves us, plus he dragged us to second last season.

1 minute ago, tomger said:

You seriously want big Sam ? 

Ha ha big Sam. Surely no cunt wants that. Plus he’d demand about £5m a year for being a cunt. Only success on his CV is surviving a few relegation battles and signing JJ Ocotcha 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Take his goal against Legia away, his goals against Porto away, Feyenoord and Young boys. Nobody else in our team scores them imo. Not including his general performances and how much he improves us, plus he dragged us to second last season.

Not disputing that mate he’s the most important piece of our whole game plan and we’re shite without him but he’s not done it alone was my point even if I made a cunt of it 😂

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

As bad as we’ve been at tyncastle this season with what was at stake tonight and the fact not only are they shots but missing players and their best defender left the park on 16 minutes I just couldn’t imagine us not winning 

The sad thing is they look absolutely amazing against us yet go and get humped by hamilton or some other pish.

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Ha ha big Sam. Surely no cunt wants that. Plus he’d demand about £5m a year for being a cunt. Only success on his CV is surviving a few relegation battles and signing JJ Ocotcha 

I've seen a few saying they would take him, he's won manager of the month 

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The sad thing is they look absolutely amazing against us yet go and get humped by hamilton or some other pish.

Spot on it’s like Aberdeen all over again. No wonder their stands were half empty mate. If the team you support are only interested in beating one side out of 10 and you can see they have it about them then that’s unacceptable. Fuck me that actually sounds like us right now. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Spot on it’s like Aberdeen all over again. No wonder their stands were half empty mate. If the team you support are only interested in beating one side out of 10 and you can see they have it about them then that’s unacceptable. Fuck me that actually sounds like us right now. 

Is it really them upping there game or just us making an absolute cunt of it everytime but ? People will moan about the refs but pratically every point we have dropped this season has been our own doing. 

The tims continually swat the dregs of this league to the side whilst we celebrate a win at the peadodome.

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

If there losers then why fucking keep them in his squad since he came here ?

Look I agree Gerrard has faults but I would 100% rather have him leading us next season than a new manager with these players. Gerrard hopefully knows now we need to sell the big names and replace.

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Is it really them upping there game or just us making an absolute cunt of it everytime but ? People will moan about the refs but pratically every point we have dropped this season has been our own doing. 

The tims continually swat the dregs of this league to the side whilst we celebrate a win at the peadodome.

Bit of both for me, it’s obvious they do raise their game, but that’s partly down to the fact they believe we’re now beatable weee as pre 2012 most teams accepted defeat in the tunnel before KO. Unfortunately now that seems to be what most of our league now do to the taigs 

1 minute ago, tomger said:

Look I agree Gerrard has faults but I would 100% rather have him leading us next season than a new manager with these players. Gerrard hopefully knows now we need to sell the big names and replace.

Big names (if we had any) have rapidly declined in value now, in an ideal world we could repeat this season but get to January and sell the majority of this squad and concede the title if need be, instead we concede the title without as much as a whimper.

12 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Which is why they are bottom of the league and don’t look like getting out of it. Destroyed by Hamilton the other week in a massive game at that end of the league. Fuck sake when was the last time they cunts put 3 past any fucker. 

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Big names (if we had any) have rapidly declined in value now, in an ideal world we could repeat this season but get to January and sell the majority of this squad and concede the title if need be, instead we concede the title without as much as a whimper.

I would sell/release

Fod

Tav

Goldson

Davis

Arfield

Jones

Barker

Morelos

Stewart 

The rest of any Deadwood we have. Bring back docherty, mcrorie and Murphy and rebuild. And all the players above shouldn't play anymore games this season just play the kids and the players we will use next year 

5 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I meant Tav and Morelos etc for the big names..... Wrong words used 

24 minutes ago, tomger said:

I would sell/release

Fod

Tav

Goldson

Davis

Arfield

Jones

Barker

Morelos

Stewart 

The rest of any Deadwood we have. Bring back docherty, mcrorie and Murphy and rebuild. And all the players above shouldn't play anymore games this season just play the kids and the players we will use next year 

Fuck sake.

Are you playing champ manager or something?

The fucking drivel. 

So you want to keep the manager who has one game plan but rip out the full heart of the team and rebuild all in time for the most important season in our history?

Oh and you want Mccrorie in there.

And these guys youre just "gonna sell", tell me who is gonna buy Stewart and Barker and Arfield and Fod etc? How much you think well get? Fuck me.

Those players you mentioned are better than hearts, st johnstone sqauds btw 

Madness.

Gerrard is your typical pragmatic approach manager. I think the team are far to much over coached in terms of what he expects from every player defensively defensive positioning etc you here him speak about it all the time great in Europe.

Domestically however its OTT 

People will say it doesn't matter now etc but I'd love Gerrard to just let this team play from now till the summer. Our best 30mins since January has been 2-0down to braga and our backs right against the wall. He had no other option but to attack.

It is a head scratch all of this. Thought that may be he had lost the dressing room, but Wednesday night totally dispelled that for me. They ran through walls for him in Braga, but then returned to type yesterday. How in the short space of 72 hours can we get such bipolar performances? It is truly baffling.

Archived