Gerrard on the brink

Mor3los_1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

I think it’s certain players he just had enough of and that’s what his comments were aimed at in the post match interview. 

Some of them like the European stage  As try to sell themselves and do f all in the league .

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

They fucking deserved throwing under the bus. Did you watch the game? 

I’ll say it again, it’s as much his fault as it is theirs. He hasn’t accepted any blame for any defeat since day one, players will get annoyed fast with a manager who’s constantly slating them to anyone who’ll listen after a bad result rather than accepting any responsibility 

Just now, GA1972 said:

I’ll say it again, it’s as much his fault as it is theirs. He hasn’t accepted any blame for any defeat since day one, players will get annoyed fast with a manager who’s constantly slating them to anyone who’ll listen after a bad result rather than accepting any responsibility 

I’ve heard him say in interviews that they accept results and need to improve as a group.

Just now, GA1972 said:

Listen to what he said in his post match comments. He takes the blame also. FFS! 

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That'll be why Gerrard keeps picking Tav over Polster who is stronger, fitter, better and actually has a spine?

That'll be why Gerrard picks Ojo and leaves Hagi on the bench?

That'll be why Gerrard bought Helander, the slowest player in football and couldn't intimidate a mouse?

Down to Gerrard. Can't be trusted!

Stronger players , but also ones that can play football ! 

Just now, GA1972 said:

He's slating them because they're not performing, you want him to praise them for that?

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Wish people would stop going back to Walter.  Let the man enjoy his retirement, he doesn't need this hassle.

I hate when people say this, if he wants the job fucking give him it, simple really and no harm in asking. If he says no then fair enough.

Just now, Moobs said:

He's slating them because they're not performing, you want him to praise them for that?

Not praise them but maybe some reflection on his own ability to change tactics or approach and seemingly his lack of ability to motivate these clowns to turn up.

Maybe we should start using the Europa League anthem as our pre match song 

Glad to hear that we seemingly arent wasting anymore time with Gerrard, hearing hes gone with Thomson/Lovenkrands in till the end of the season.

It was a risk hiring him, he tried his hardest, spent alot of money in doing so & it hasn't worked. Same as it would be with any other manager it's time to go.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I hate when people say this, if he wants the job fucking give him it, simple really and no harm in asking. If he says no he says no.

Exactly see if we never asked him two years ago I’d be fucking fuming, if we did and he said no fair enough.  If he had got the job other than Gerrard, guarantee we’d have won the league this season and at least a cup last season.

1 minute ago, Moobs said:

Slating them for not performing, yet picks the same core over and over again, will tav be treated as katic was? Will Edmundson now be binned again for katic, will aribo get the shite end of the stick and dropped for kamara, meanwhile tav and goldson will prepare for wed game knowing they'll get 90 mins even though they were fucking honking yesterday 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Slating them for not performing, yet picks the same core over and over again, will tav be treated as katic was? Will Edmundson now be binned again for katic, will aribo get the shite end of the stick and dropped for kamara, meanwhile tav and goldson will prepare for wed game knowing they'll get 90 mins even though they were fucking honking yesterday 

Mate, who else can we put in the team? We don’t have a lot of options. 

1 minute ago, saltire266 said:

Just seen a screen grab that the players have been called into training centre.Kevin Thomson and Lovenkrands till end of the season! Anybody confirm??

Oooft a screenshot on WhatsApp?!? Must be true, that’s it he’s off, games a bogey.

😂

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Glad to hear that we seemingly arent wasting anymore time with Gerrard, hearing hes gone with Thomson/Lovenkrands in till the end of the season.

It was a risk hiring him, he tried his hardest, spent alot of money in doing so & it hasn't worked. Same as it would be with any other manager it's time to go.

That’s meant to be pish mate. More WhatsApp rumours going by the posts on here

33 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Gerrard imo is no quitter, he has bigger balls  than to wimp out, if he has then that would pretty much kill his hopes of managing Liverpool or any other high profile high pressure  job stone dead.

Tried it, didn’t like it???

Just a thought.

3 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Some of them like the European stage  As try to sell themselves and do f all in the league .

The only upside to maybe getting rid of players in the summer 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

He has 3 right backs, 4 including young patterson he has 4 centre halves, aye one injured but still enough to drop goldson 

He could recall mccrorie and murphy, they can't do any worse

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucking behave yourself. We might not have many but do have some.

Ojo over Hagi? Care to explain.

A spineless dug shit of a captain. Care to explain?

Archived