Gerrard on the brink

Mor3los_1

I hope Gerrard stays but unfortunately I cannot see it. 

He has improved our team hugely and most importantly he has introduced high standards in every aspect of the club. The irony is that his ultimately downfall is his own inability to meet those standards...yet. I have little doubt that, given time, he would meet those standards. However, at a club like Rangers, time moves quickly. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

You think yesterdays second half was a blip?

Some of our fans are absolutely blinded by the name Steven Gerrard.

100%

Any other man in charge whos only experience was a youth coach would be punted by now.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Love when people take 4 lads word as gospel. The same 4 lads who saud at the start of the seasom that Ryan Jack was feee to leave on loan and Haliday was told to find a new club.

Andy Halliday is that shite that not a cunt would've wanted him :lol: let's be honest about that.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You think yesterdays second half was a blip?

Some of our fans are absolutely blinded by the name Steven Gerrard.

He has done more good than bad but I'm certainly not blinded. I just wrote on the 4-4-2 thread that suggests I am not.

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

After time to reflect, I still back the manager. He has made some mistakes but with the exception of yesterdays second half, we are a better side than we were. He needs some advice and I don't mean from Klopp. I think he may be a little hard at hearing at times but if he is willing to listen, I still think he will go on to be a great manager. From a marketing point of view, there is no-one better to represent the club. People say he is too soft, well he rightfully suspended our best player yesterday. It's playing the same formation that is letting him down the most.

Just the second half yesterday aye? 

Will all be a true test of character this 

he will see the press hear the story’s a real test of the man and the pressures,demands and expectations now 

To be close/second/ good till Xmas  only/ continue to make mistakes and not change 

is not fucking good enough 

if he stays there is fuck all to play for teams are not scared how many more bad results can we take between now and end of season 

what happens next OF game ?? 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

He has done more good than bad but I'm certainly not blinded. I just wrote on the 4-4-2 thread that suggests I am not.

We were diabolical in first half yesterday too..

Our biggest game of season so far and not a shot at goal first half and 1 in second.

We’ve won an away game at Hamilton since break and lost/drew the rest.

Embarrassing.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I hope the team are enjoying their well deserved day off.

Boils my piss that.

They dont need to come in and have a heavy training session, but surely to fuck the analysts could have the game reviewed with faults  identified to watch over or something. Then monday and Tuesday are more productive to improve what went wrong.

Fuck their day off. Day wasted potentially improving.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We were diabolical in first half yesterday too..

Our biggest game of season so far and not a shot at goal first half and 1 in second.

We’ve won an away game at Hamilton since break and lost/drew the rest.

Embarrassing.

Were not managers but we could all see from about 10 minutes in how the game was going and how the gameplan was going and wasnt going to change. All down the gaffer.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Boils my piss that.

They dont need to come in and have a heavy training session, but surely to fuck the analysts could have the game reviewed with faults  identified to watch over or something. Then monday and Tuesday are more productive to improve what went wrong.

I’d make them watch the game several times.

I’d also show them the video of fans at end.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Boils my piss that.

The analysts clearly arent fucking worth their wage if they havent spotted and highlighted the same mistakes we make every single game

The whole backroom at the club is fucking pointless given its the same shite we watch on a game by game basis, be as well just having one manager and a physio

Well skelped for a second time by the worst team  in the league and failed to reach a semi final of a cup, in a country where there are only two teams and we are out of the league title race by February.

Someone needing better employed on comedy hour.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Were not managers but we could all see from about 10 minutes in how the game was going and how the gameplan was going and wasnt going to change. All down the gaffer.

As soon as you seen team, No Morelos, Kent and Aribo on wings after they shat it the last time and the same pish in Midfield you were asking were goals could come from.

be interesting to see how many goals that starting line up have between them in Scottish games this season.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The analysts clearly arent fucking worth their wage if they havent spotted and highlighted the same mistakes we make every single game

The whole backroom at the club is fucking pointless given its the same shite we watch on a game by game basis, be as well just having one manager and a physio

Must be the most expensive backroom in Scotland, waste of fucking money.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Not just yesterday but that second half was the worst I've ever seen under Gerrard.

Bar Europe It’s been a fucking disgrace since beating the fenians even the first 70 minutes against Braga were woeful.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The one from the Hearts end? Boys were fuming and rightly so.

The team has lost the fans, there’s no way back for some.

Gerrard was getting it stinking too but i’m not sure if it’s over for him yet.

Archived