Gerrard on the brink

Mor3los_1

14 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I despair at the lack of loyalty from some who seem to be revelling in being confirmed 'right' Gerrard was 'nothing but an under 18s coach'.

At an absolute minimum, every supporter should be giving him their full support to the end of the season to see if he can come up with a solution to turn this around.

Absolutely spot on mate. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question can anyone tell me what has happened to

1:- king stepping down. 
2:- The so called major investment. 

If we could give this shithouse board the same amount of shit that we are giving Gerrard we might finally get somewhere.  

10 minutes ago, Canabear said:

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/steven-mclean-reportedly-gives-reason-behind-big-Rangers-hearts-c

So let me get this straight and make sure i read this correctly.

First i'll state that there is no way we can verify this story but anyway, IF IT IS TRUE , He's fvcked up AGAIN.

I think we'll all concede that Edmundson touched the ball and that should have been a penalty awarded , the argument about Naismith touch it with his hand is a VAR call and something we don't have anyway , but he said he was unsighted .

Fair enough but then to say that he never gave the second yellow because there was a push that made his hands go up in the air is farcical because THAT'S A PENALTY.

Not only is he a liar but he's an incompetant fvckin liar to boot.

For his sake this had better not be true because if it is this should see him fired from refereeing for good.

That's as bad as the ref against Livi the other week when he said to Goldson he couldn't give a clear hand ball in the box and a penalty to Rangers because of the wind, they are liars and there is something malevolent at work with Scottish ref's.

45 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

If the same malaise has infected every single player bar the new signings and the goalkeeper, surely that’s a management issue? They don’t just all lose interest independently of each other at exactly the same time, they’re not being managed properly.

It's certainly down to him to sort it. 

But given he has to work with this squad until summer at least that's easier said than done.

17 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I despair at the lack of loyalty from some who seem to be revelling in being confirmed 'right' Gerrard was 'nothing but an under 18s coach'.

At an absolute minimum, every supporter should be giving him their full support to the end of the season to see if he can come up with a solution to turn this around.

Definitely  one of those fans that will be shouting Going for 55 and we’ll stop 10 in a row when we go on 6 match unbeaten run at end of season when league is over.

Kevin Thomson tweet:

"Manager not going anywhere, he’s a winner, be hurting like the rest of the lads. Just the way it is, you’ll always be judged, he will accept that. Myself and the rest of the academy desperate for them to do well, it effects us all, if it dont you shouldn’t be at the club"

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Kevin Thomson tweet:

"Manager not going anywhere, he’s a winner, be hurting like the rest of the lads. Just the way it is, you’ll always be judged, he will accept that. Myself and the rest of the academy desperate for them to do well, it effects us all, if it dont you shouldn’t be at the club!"

Kev gets it, really hope he can make strides in management and get the job here some day. He saw Walter like a second father and gave his all in the blue jersey.

I really hope that it’s clear to the coaching staff who isn’t cut out for playing for us and get them dropped regardless of how much they are paid, their status or their role in the squad I.e. captain.

15 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

All 3 are players that out system doesn't use, even mote worrying why we signed 5 wingers to not play a winger system

Yip. I said that in my earlier post his recruitment & squad management has been dire & needs to improve significantly. 

He didn’t sign Middleton though 

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Definitely  one of those fans that will be shouting Going for 55 and we’ll stop 10 in a row when we go on 6 match unbeaten run at end of season when league is over.

Cause ur ranging were having another season with no trophies and cunts think u  have an agender against gerrard 

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Kev gets it, really hope he can make strides in management and get the job here some day. He saw Walter like a second father and gave his all in the blue jersey.

I really hope that it’s clear to the coaching staff who isn’t cut out for playing for us and get them dropped regardless of how much they are paid, their status or their role in the squad I.e. captain.

Agreed mate. 

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

The Gerrard out brigade on here - get yourselves along to Ibrox on Wednesday and start shouting  what you think of him and that you want him gone etc. You'll then see what a minority you are in. 

Where they in the minority yesterday at Tynecastle??

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

The Gerrard out brigade on here - get yourselves along to Ibrox on Wednesday and start shouting  what you think of him and that you want him gone etc. You'll then see what a minority you are in. 

Just go and shout at the first mistake and you’ll be in the majority.

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Deary me.

As I said get yourself along to Ibrox and be all "Gerrard out" and see what happens. 

I always think the away support are more representative of support.

you weren’t at Tynecastle yesterday if you think the “Gerrard Out” brigade were in Minority.

Him and his Captain got absolute pelters.

23 minutes ago, Canabear said:

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/steven-mclean-reportedly-gives-reason-behind-big-Rangers-hearts-c

So let me get this straight and make sure i read this correctly.

First i'll state that there is no way we can verify this story but anyway, IF IT IS TRUE , He's fvcked up AGAIN.

I think we'll all concede that Edmundson touched the ball and that should have been a penalty awarded , the argument about Naismith touch it with his hand is a VAR call and something we don't have anyway , but he said he was unsighted .

Fair enough but then to say that he never gave the second yellow because there was a push that made his hands go up in the air is farcical because THAT'S A PENALTY.

Not only is he a liar but he's an incompetant fvckin liar to boot.

For his sake this had better not be true because if it is this should see him fired from refereeing for good.

If anything, your automatic reaction to getting pushed is for your hands to protect yourself when falling to the ground not raise them above your head. As much as the refereeing is a disgrace and the excuse is feeble, there are greater issues today unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Deary me.

As I said get yourself along to Ibrox and be all "Gerrard out" and see what happens. 

What would you know about Ibrox ya clown , you appeared on here when your hero did and will be gone when he goes.

Get yerself to fuck , you are never a fan of the club.........

11 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Kevin Thomson tweet:

"Manager not going anywhere, he’s a winner, be hurting like the rest of the lads. Just the way it is, you’ll always be judged, he will accept that. Myself and the rest of the academy desperate for them to do well, it effects us all, if it dont you shouldn’t be at the club"

I think one day he has the makings of a Rangers Manager.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I always think the away support are more representative of support.

you weren’t at Tynecastle yesterday if you think the “Gerrard Out” brigade were in Minority.

Him and his Captain got absolute pelters.

Edmunson the only guy that didn’t take a beating tbh. 

General consensus last night from everyone was that they couldn’t defend Gerrard any longer and wouldn’t be surprised to see him gone by Monday 

Archived