Gerrard on the brink

Mor3los_1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

McGregor would be my captain  to end of season, only one wi any bottle and aggression to grab players by the throat and rattle a few cages.

He’s had his detractors on the forum (understandable in the circumstances of his past departure) but since his return he has been the most consistent player we have, who I would happily see (and have no issue) with him taking the armband and telling his outfield colleagues in no uncertain terms exactly how things are...

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

When did he say that? Genuine question....haven't heard any interviews since Saturday night!

Think it was STV news tonight. I was on the laptop, kids making a rammy and was trying to hear wtf he was saying. I didn't catch the start of it, but thought I heard Alfie was off in the summer, hence why I'm asking the question in here. It may have been an old interview, but there was plenty of comments from whomever was doing the commentary. I would have thought someone would be watching the news?

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Think it was STV news tonight. I was on the laptop, kids making a rammy and was trying to hear wtf he was saying. I didn't catch the start of it, but thought I heard Alfie was off in the summer, hence why I'm asking the question in here. It may have been an old interview, but there was plenty of comments from whomever was doing the commentary. I would have thought someone would be watching the news?

Typical, I get the Salt and Sauce wanker version of STV news! Didn't mention us. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Meanwhile, over on facebook.....

F3CDCEF8-03C5-437D-86A1-2FC23E4C4B8F.jpeg

Embarrassing shite which seems to be pretty standard for us now.

We've become a parody of the 90s tarrier,the only difference is they had the odd trophy to celebrate.

36 minutes ago, Sket said:

Embarrassing shite which seems to be pretty standard for us now.

We've become a parody of the 90s tarrier,the only difference is they had the odd trophy to celebrate.

I'm not particularly in favour of organised shite like that.

I am in showing support though.

Some cunts are of the mindset that if their motor gets a flat tyre they take out a golfclub from the boot (no @Redwhiteandblue) and batter the fuck out of it before slashing the other three tyres.

4 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Difference us, we have a dressing room of Nancy's, Rticky tacky English academy players who are more concerned about there image and Instagram.

Back then Walter does his thing, up steps Goughie when Walter leaves n tells them how it is, maybe a few fisticuffs also. Then back to business.

Not in this modern time sadly, tavernier has nt got authority or that type. McGregor would be my captain  to end of season, only one wi any bottle and aggression to grab players by the throat and rattle a few cages.

I bet Batman would make for a good captain.  He likes to rattle cages.

4 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Difference us, we have a dressing room of Nancy's, Rticky tacky English academy players who are more concerned about there image and Instagram.

Back then Walter does his thing, up steps Goughie when Walter leaves n tells them how it is, maybe a few fisticuffs also. Then back to business.

Not in this modern time sadly, tavernier has nt got authority or that type. McGregor would be my captain  to end of season, only one wi any bottle and aggression to grab players by the throat and rattle a few cages.

Good shout :tu:

54 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

Fuck clapping at 8 mins for him. 

Should clap from 0:00 to 0:59 for the 0 fucking trophies he's won us. 

That makes even less sense than clapping on the 8th minute for him 

Archived