Sign in to follow this  
Tak3rNo1

Gerrard on the brink

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The vast majority that would be voting with their feet will have already paid their season ticket, ForeverAndEver 1 - 0.

They have, but then there's also additional matchday spending, the whole thing about fans being like a '12th man' not to mention stuff like the Leverkusen not being paid for or away games.

See if one more person says he's improved us, I've watched us since the 70s , early 80s was dire to watch, the team that went down the leagues was terrible, Gerrards team to watch is utter drivel , Killie away first game this season, st mirren away, livi played us off the park in the cup, the pathetic display at home to the scum (dropping morelos😪)  the shite football this year is on par with these rotten teams,

its his style of play , l could take it if you seen tactics , unlucky performances, or a way forward but there isn't any, his signings are nothing short of disgraceful. What were his tactics to win the game on Saturday? Nobody can tell me

no doubt his defenders will be on , quoting  Europe  , Paul le guen took us to the last 16 , but was shit domestically, only reason he's  still here is his name nothing else.

when stevie May and that wee Irish fuck that plays for the scum score against you it's time to say enoughs enough

GazzaNumber8 likes this

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I take it you don’t think we got cheated in the cup final then ,officials do their job rather than be scared to cost TLB a trophy we have the league cup in the bag 

Blaming the officials for us missing a penalty and shiting the bed for half an hour against ten men

No one to blame but ourselves in that final, 

McEwan's Lager likes this

Just now, The Dude said:

They have, but then there's also additional matchday spending, the whole thing about fans being like a '12th man' not to mention stuff like the Leverkusen not being paid for or away games.

Gerrard has had a dig at the ibrox crowd recently, maybe the players would do better if we werent there

Just now, Ivybank said:

See if one more person says he's improved us, I've watched us since the 70s , early 80s was dire to watch, the team that went down the leagues was terrible, Gerrards team to watch is utter drivel , Killie away first game this season, st mirren away, livi played us off the park in the cup, the pathetic display at home to the scum (dropping morelos😪)  the shite football this year is on par with these rotten teams,

its his style of play , l could take it if you seen tactics , unlucky performances, or a way forward but there isn't any, his signings are nothing short of disgraceful. What were his tactics to win the game on Saturday? Nobody can tell me

no doubt his defenders will be on , quoting  Europe  , Paul le guen took us to the last 16 , but was shit domestically, only reason he's  still here is his name nothing else.

when stevie May and that wee Irish fuck that plays for the scum score against you it's time to say enoughs enough

We have more points this year after the same number of games than last year. We've gone further in Europe. Those are both improvements. 

Fuck, I can pick games from every manager and ask what their tactics were as it looked like they didn't have a clue on certain games. 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Gerrard has had a dig at the ibrox crowd recently, maybe the players would do better if we werent there

Maybe. Although I reckon if the fans didn't jump on every tiny mistake it would probably make a difference. 

Biggarbear likes this

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Maybe. Although I reckon if the fans didn't jump on every tiny mistake it would probably make a difference. 

Fans would be more forgiving if it wasnt the same mistakes every game, tav being caught out, long balls catching us off guard, midfielders dropping deep, davis clipping long balls to no one

Fool us once, shame on us, fool us every fucking game since winter, shame on them all

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Taigs didn’t even have to have a legal shot on goal and still got it handed to them 

They got a lucky break, doesnt take away the fact had morelos or someone else scored that penalty, we probably score another 2 and thump them, instead we shat it again

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Fans would be more forgiving if it wasnt the same mistakes every game, tav being caught out, long balls catching us off guard, midfielders dropping deep, davis clipping long balls to no one

Fool us once, shame on us, fool us every fucking game since winter, shame on them all

It was the same mistakes most were happy to ignore before the winter break. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We have more points this year after the same number of games than last year. We've gone further in Europe. Those are both improvements. 

Fuck, I can pick games from every manager and ask what their tactics were as it looked like they didn't have a clue on certain games. 

We've spent more than last year, and went out of all domestic honours earlier

Improvement ia dependent on your viewpoint, 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You don't know what abuse is , half empty ibrox in the early 80s ,players can hear every word ,, been going on for years

the players then were on hundreds a week , these days it's telephone numbers,if they can't handle it bye,bye

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We've spent more than last year, and went out of all domestic honours earlier

Improvement ia dependent on your viewpoint, 

Were doing better in the league. That's the bread and butter for us. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Were doing better in the league. That's the bread and butter for us. 

As long as we've got more points than last year and finish 2nd , everyone's happy ☹️Ffs

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

You don't know what abuse is , half empty ibrox in the early 80s ,players can hear every word ,, been going on for years

the players then were on hundreds a week , these days it's telephone numbers,if they can't handle it bye,bye

Aye, your right. I've no idea what abuse is because I wasn't there (like most Rangers fans) in the 80s when we were wank. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

As long as we've got more points than last year and finish 2nd , everyone's happy ☹️Ffs

Nobody has (or at least I've not) said anything close to that. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Nobody has (or at least I've not) said anything close to that. 

you discussing that with your tim pals on your podcast?

Ivybank likes this

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He gets another year from me as I see progress being made and believe he can will in next year. No matter who we bring in has to punch above their weight due to scum finances etc compared to ours. If he cant di it next year then that's long enough.

Cant wait to bring in another manager on our rotational policy, give them less to spend than the scum but for some reason expect to outperform them in a short period of time.

Go look at AZ Alkmaar and how much they spent this summer and how they've performed under a rookie manager(never managed before) and how much an improvement he has made to that squad!

The gap in finance that's used as an excuse is far superior between AZ and Ajax than it is to us and the scum FYI. 🙄