Gerrard on the brink

Mor3los_1

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Davis is supposedly a Rangers fan. His commitment tonight was shameful. Furious with him. 

He is a Rangers fan. His commitment up till recently has been fantastic and ran alot of games that we won. He is just finished as a footballer at this level now and, due to the rest of the squad, is being found out to a horrendous degree.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, trueblueal said:

Sadly Davis and Defoe are showing their age. McGregor still doing fine but some succession planning should be in place cos McCrorie is still untested and young. We need a GK, 3 strikers and two starting CMs. Helander and Goldson I think are fine but a grizzled winner at the back wouldn't hurt. 

Goldson can go too

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

This. Why would you quit when still in Europe and 3 quarter through a season? Whose employing him after that?

Who would want to,if he's just going to run for it when the going gets tough ?  i think and hope he will stay,it's a few of the gutless players that should be taking a long hard look at themselves.

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm sorry but this talk boils my piss. 

Jones hasn't done it as a player for us so we'll say our former DOF signed him instead of Gerrard. 

Morelos has done it for us but we can't say Caixinha signed him so we'll say Johansson did. 

It's bonkers talk. 

We tried to sign him when murty was manager....that was clearly a Mark Allan deal as was Arfield &McGregor....I'm in no way saying that Gerrard didn't give the thumbs up to those 3 signings but all indications point to them being signed regardless the manager 

2 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Sadly Davis and Defoe are showing their age. McGregor still doing fine but some succession planning should be in place cos McCrorie is still untested and young. We need a GK, 3 strikers and two starting CMs. Helander and Goldson I think are fine but a grizzled winner at the back wouldn't hurt. 

Goldson is in the Tav bracket. Looks good when up against a good team but shite the rest of the time. Never a winner. Edmundson and Katic are still young to learn. Helander I dont know if he even exists anymore. We need a full new squad. 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

If Gerrard walks I honestly have no idea where or who we turn to next. We better hope Ross Wilson has some sort of ace that he can pull out from up his sleeve.

It never rain but it fucking pours mate.

The next few days are going to be crucial 

If Gerrard walks I honestly have no idea where or who we turn to next. We better hope Ross Wilson has some sort of ace that he can pull out from up his sleeve.

If Gerrard goes the whole club will go into absolute freefall.  Will be total chaos. 

This board are incompetent. 

23 minutes ago, dee9 said:

He's not quit yet....its all guess work but it looks like it's on the cards.

That being said he's not gone yet 

Exactly the taigs get put out tomorrow then drop 3 points then everything is back up in the air.

Fk this white flag shite

Let’s be honest. We’ve held onto that sort of delusional hope for how long now? I genuinely see no coming back from 2012 for the Club. The occasional victory against celtic and, if lucky enough, a cup win every good number of years - that seems to be the future.

The collapse came at the absolute worst possible time. Unless a Russian oligarch or an Emirate oil tycoon rushes into save us, it’s all we’ve got to hope for.

I’ll be stunned if we’re not living through that lot becoming the most successful club in Scotland and it’s painfully heartbreaking admitting that.

I don’t think he will go tbh. He was low and disappointed after the game and people say stuff in the heat of the moment.

I hope you are right mate but I'm not so sure.

Looks off too me

A lot of fantasy stuff on here about Gerrard leaving, some (unspecified) shit hot new manager coming in, a mass clear-out of players, with replacements (funded how?) leading to a new golden era of success. Let's face it, if Gerrard goes now we face a major challenge to bring in someone of the right calibre to oversee the kind of well funded clear-cut required. 

Archived