Leverkusen

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

Yes, telling folk how meaningless it is in the grand scheme of things 

A game in the last 16 of a  European competition is meaningless to us? Against a team sitting 5th in the Bundesliga? Well it won't be fucking meaningless to me , I'll be there screaming my head off, if that's the case just shut the club down and we'll all go shopping or some shite every weekend, this forum is becoming increasingly depressing to  the point where I really don't know why I bother coming back on.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

A game in the last 16 of a  European competition is meaningless to us? Against a team sitting 5th in the Bundesliga? Well it won't be fucking meaningless to me , I'll be there screaming my head off, if that's the case just shut the club down and we'll all go shopping or some shite every weekend, this forum is becoming increasingly depressing to  the point where I really don't know why I bother coming back on.

You just know that anyone with BJK in their username is a total roaster.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Folk are depressed at staring down the barrel of 10iar

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Utter bollocks m8, what has that to do with an upcoming game against the Germans? fuck all, support is polluted with surrender monkeys and wee self entitled fairies.

for the first time I feel like logging out due to most hoisting their white flags 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fair enough but it’s all about opinions.

and to me at the end of the season when they cunts once again lord a treble for the 4th season in a row over us then aye, having a good wee run in the Europa league will be meaninglessness to me 

2 hours ago, KyleBJK said:

Honestly couldn’t give a fuck about this or the upcoming tie against them 

Sorry but we are in the last 16 of a European competition.

Only thing we have left this season to be happy about.

Not going to throw all the toys out the pram because we have been shit domestically.

Our European performances are generally good take it one game at a time see where it ends,  it’s all we have fucking left this season so we should put everything into it, by that I mean both the team and support. 

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

So before the winter break they lost 6 in a row then the last match before the shutdown they got a last minute winner.

since their return they’ve won 9 out of 10 in all competitions 😬

Similar form to braga before we played them. Pish before Christmas then after the break they were going like a train till they played us, Its a sign for sure. 

We would’ve bit your hand off for getting this far in Europe, we should have won the league cup and we’ve ran a team, with European money for the past 8 years whilst we’ve had none, close in the league. Ok we’ve went through a bad spell of form but we’ve progressed massively under SG. Let’s get behind the team and hope we add to the squad in the summer. 
WATP

46 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

We would’ve bit your hand off for getting this far in Europe, we should have won the league cup and we’ve ran a team, with European money for the past 8 years whilst we’ve had none, close in the league. Ok we’ve went through a bad spell of form but we’ve progressed massively under SG. Let’s get behind the team and hope we add to the squad in the summer. 
WATP

The best post I’ve seen all day! 
would be completely stupid if we sacked our manager to start over again 

gerrard will turn into a top manager but it may take another couple of seasons to get all the pieces of the puzzle together and a team that has quality in the starting 11 and off the bench when needed at the moment we lack the quality on the bench to change a game 

Archived