Leverkusen

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

A think its been limited to certain section's based on yer address but doesnae matter. Plenty off aw round there anyway. 

Seeming from H1 round to where we are is all for neutral but if wouldn’t let me get anywhere other than A2 even although seats available in other sections , do they post them ? 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Seeming from H1 round to where we are is all for neutral but if wouldn’t let me get anywhere other than A2 even although seats available in other sections , do they post them ? 

Did you charged 4 euro on top of tickets? If ye did thats for postage so aye

Leverkusen replied to me within a hour of my email asking, have they heard of any doubt of fans being allowed to attend , with a response including link to the ticket shop , the sections for neutral fans and a price list , like fucking night and day compared to our employees 

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Leverkusen replied to me within a hour of my email asking, have they heard of any doubt of fans being allowed to attend , with a response including link to the ticket shop , the sections for neutral fans and a price list , like fucking night and day compared to our employees 

Sent everyone the same email 😂 my mate asked about a tour and he got the same email back that a got when a asked how many tickets the away end would get. 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Sent everyone the same email 😂 my mate asked about a tour and he got the same email back that a got when a asked how many tickets the away end would get. 

😂 

Archived