Leverkusen

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes superb.

I see Air France is picking up some of the Flybe routes (to Duss) now so they’re grasping an opportunity from their former partners crises lol 

ive jumped onto them today after Flybe going down the tubes 

What’s your route mate 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Class 👍🏻👌🏻 Staying in Düsseldorf? 

I’ve got a hotel booked in Leverkusen but that’s going to be cancelled so yes back to Düsseldorf I think. I like Düsseldorf it’s some place and a good few bars up at old town.

I see Leverkusen play tomorrow meaning they get an extra days rest. Couldn't the scum not have played on Sunday since they are out of Europa or would it have been too late to swap fixtures? May seem like a small matter but every bit counts.

59 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!😝

Never tried it so can’t knock it.    Never will but I am probably some sad heterosexual male.   Anyway moving on ..........

Watched them play frankfurt they are quick on fluid/direct counter. they move the ball to the middle then a forward pass winger runs onto them easy and guys like Haverts busts a gut to slide in the goal. Make no mistake this will be the toughest team we face. They have so many deadly game changers and they move the ball so quick. 

but we also seem to become something special in Europe. should be a mouth watering 2 rounds. 

Going by the results, collapse and feelings atm, more so if we dont beat ross county, the atmosphere will go south very quickly at Ibrox, Europe means nothing  atm, would not cure the way we have collapsed.

I sense a serious doin upon us by the germans, ross county first, need to see if this manager has any sort of dicipline first by his team he puts out....

3 hours ago, backup said:

Look very quick.. 

Goldson will be all over the camp, gerrads sees him as the experienced cb, with either helander, katic or edmonsdon to play beside, imo goldson brings calamity and has been an accident waiting to happen so many times, wednesday eventually showed that, can you imagine Walter Smith accepting Hamilton fkn Accies turning us over at Ibrox and that big disaster doing that, he jumped from shrewsbury town to Brighton, who happened to get up to the EPL next again season.

Goldson is League 1, bottom end of the championship level of CB, bring  no calmness to either Katic or Big George.

He should not start start today v Ross County but will, and that us why Gerrard is not our man imo. We cant fuck it anymore, Katic and Edmondson, show proper bottle SG and start them 2.

Rangers’ clash with Bayer Leverkusen is under serious threat after German health minister Jens Spahn called for all events with over 1000 people attending to be cancelled as a result of coronavirus. Read more here>> https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/Rangers-face-new-europa-league-threat-as-minister-wants-major-events-cancelled/

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Rangers’ clash with Bayer Leverkusen is under serious threat after German health minister Jens Spahn called for all events with over 1000 people attending to be cancelled as a result of coronavirus. Read more here>> https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/Rangers-face-new-europa-league-threat-as-minister-wants-major-events-cancelled/

Always thought the Germans were quite good at dealing with viruses.

Just the off chance that if anyone has booked flights and are going anyway regardless, the flight from Newcastle to Dusseldorf on Tuesday - if this is the way you are going - has been cancelled, nobody notified, only found out when we we enquiring if we could claim money back.

Archived