East Enclosure Row N

For anyone who thinks coin throwing is acceptable......

7 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

I don't get it. Same with players diving,faking fouls, everything is on camera now and if someone wants to find the culprit they can and will.

Are they looking for the cunt that threw a bar of soap towards the Copenhagen players? I doubt it, although not that i'm saying its ok that we do it.

I'm still looking for the fenian who threw a banana at Mark Walters all those years ago.

I'm also looking for the fenian who threw a pie at Mo Johnston all those years ago. 

pollok-bear likes this

Yet there will be those on here supporting it, or saying they don't need to be identified because they are  fellow Gers fans

2 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

It didn't look like a coin the keeper took over to the ref, more like a lighter, or something yellowish.

Banana ?

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Yet there will be those on here supporting it, or saying they don't need to be identified because they are  fellow Gers fans

Banana ?

Just to clear up for any Tim's/media looking in, it was not a banana.

tannerall likes this
19 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

I'm still looking for the fenian who threw a banana at Mark Walters all those years ago.

I'm also looking for the fenian who threw a pie at Mo Johnston all those years ago. 

That's easy, it was his auld man.

38 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

I don't get it. Same with players diving,faking fouls, everything is on camera now and if someone wants to find the culprit they can and will.

Are they looking for the cunt that threw a bar of soap towards the Copenhagen players? I doubt it, although not that i'm saying its ok that we do it.

That bar of soap had to be shared by 60,000 tarriers aswell. Liewell was outraged.

28 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Banana ?

No, in the match thread I said I supported them throwing it at Rangers players not Hearts ones.

Just now, foghorn leghorn said:

Where do you get the 60,000 terriers from? They don't print the crowd figures unless they hit high figures.

Ok i will change that to this........ that bar of soap was intended for use by the whole of the catholic population of the East End of Glasgow. Is that better?

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Ok i will change that to this........ that bar of soap was intended for use by the whole of the catholic population of the East End of Glasgow. Is that better?

You've got the wrong end of the stick mate, I meant that they don't get 60k of soap dodgers at every match.