For anyone who thinks coin throwing is acceptable......

11 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

You've got the wrong end of the stick mate, I meant that they don't get 60k of soap dodgers at every match.

If you were to count all the weans they have tucked away somewhere in that chamber of horrors, it wouldn't be far off 60k

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Fucking idiots, no need for it at all, extremely dangerous. 

Another thing when their goalie is acting the cunt and wasting time, to give him another excuse to waste time is fucking stupid.

So they can fuck right off on two counts.

Third count would be the damage it could inflict on the club financially and punitively.

Fourth count would be most good Gers don't want to be associated with scum that throw stuff. 

Fifth and most important is they'd seldom have the balls  to do it to someone who could actually have a go back at them.

1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

I don't get it. Same with players diving,faking fouls, everything is on camera now and if someone wants to find the culprit they can and will.

Are they looking for the cunt that threw a bar of soap towards the Copenhagen players? I doubt it, although not that i'm saying its ok that we do it.

Funnily enough CCTV has a habit of not working at ScumFC and when it actually does the footage mysteriously disappears weeks later. 

Some really childish responses on this thread by those seeking to trivialise coin throwing.    Maybe those that think it’s not such a bad thing would think differently if they were blinded as a result of a coin hitting them in the eye.  

1 hour ago, foghorn leghorn said:

I'm still looking for the fenian who threw a banana at Mark Walters all those years ago.

I'm also looking for the fenian who threw a pie at Mo Johnston all those years ago. 

Why?

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Wouldn’t do it myself but it’s most definitely not “extremely dangerous”. 

Ridiculous statement, last season within 4 days of each other we saw the then Hivs manager hit on the chest with a coin, it caused his body to spasm and his face then was affected so badly he collapsed in acute pain, Not only did the individual receive such a brutal injury it caused the government to investigate racism, The other incident 4 days later with a coin hitting the exact same spot the victim carried on regardless, Just proves that even the most innociocous contact is EXTREMELY dangerous. 

All joking aside coin throwing is ridiculous, it is only a matter of time before somebody does have permanent injury, not only that as far as our fan base goes any incident is hugely magnified and is always going to be milked to death 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Ridiculous statement, last season within 4 days of each other we saw the then Hivs manager hit on the chest with a coin, it caused his body to spasm and his face then was affected so badly he collapsed in acute pain, Not only did the individual receive such a brutal injury it caused the government to investigate racism, The other incident 4 days later with a coin hitting the exact same spot the victim carried on regardless, Just proves that even the most innociocous contact is EXTREMELY dangerous. 

All joking aside coin throwing is ridiculous, it is only a matter of time before somebody does have permanent injury, not only that as far as our fan base goes any incident is hugely magnified and is always going to be milked to death 

By some of our own as well starting wee diddy threads to greet about it

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

By some of our own as well starting wee diddy threads to greet about it

Can't be critical to be honest, Huge fan base with massively different outlooks and have different ways of dealing with the one thing we are all feeling, Huge disappointment at a level we could never have dreamed possible. 3 full months of it, the cup final needs added into the saga, we deserved that win, then the collapse since beating the taigs in December where we looked like we were getting our 55 has caused people not to think rationally 

Not one extreme view for me can be criticised whether I agree or not 

TBH I think we have more things to worry about than wee fannies throwing coins. Stupid but when our own players have been continually targeted xfor years in Scotland both on and off the park so fuck it. 

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Who gives a fuck more shit to worry about than a few objects thrown on the park. If caught on CCTV they will be identified and banned probably  hit with a breach charge and only their self  to blame.

End thread 

Our club, , the stewards and police, the players and staff, the refereeing officials, the official sporting bodies, the majority of sensible folk, at the game, and the majority of Rangers fans all give a fuck.   Those who condone it or don't give a fuck about objects being thrown at games seem to be a small minority. 

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Can't be critical to be honest, Huge fan base with massively different outlooks and have different ways of dealing with the one thing we are all feeling, Huge disappointment at a level we could never have dreamed possible. 3 full months of it, the cup final needs added into the saga, we deserved that win, then the collapse since beating the taigs in December where we looked like we were getting our 55 has caused people not to think rationally 

Not one extreme view for me can be criticised whether I agree or not 

You must class tiddlywinks as an extreme sport. 

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

Our club, , the stewards and police, the players and staff, the refereeing officials, the official sporting bodies, the majority of sensible folk, at the game, and the majority of Rangers fans all give a fuck.   Those who condone it or don't give a fuck about objects being thrown at games seem to be a small minority. 

Those in bold can go fuck their self 

The rest fair enough 

I can't recall anyone on RM condoning this. Why would you ffs?

Is coin throwing a thing with our support? Don't think so. More of a thing with our haters.

There will always be idiots at football matches. If you see it, call it out and let the authorities and the club do their job.

We appear to be going on about something that is not in our DNA. An isolated event that should be roundly condemned.

We should not be beating ourselves up over something that is isolated and out of character for our support, like we have a major problem with it.

Archived