NO ONE EVER DIED FROM DROWNING IN SWEAT

qwerty

Simple solution for me today:

1. Gets players in this morning.

2.  Ask them  who wants to play for Rangers and who genuinely does not.  

3.  Interview  each and every first team  player to test them on their loyalty and club history.

4. Thrash the first team players in multiple training sessions until  they are physically sick  reiterating how much he wants to win.. 

5.  Separate  the losers, the inept, the scared, the weak and the impostors  from the genuine warriors.

6. Put a team of warriors together who have proved via point 4 above that they  are driven, have the balls, determination , heart , sinew, morale fiber , morale courage and dogged determination to get the job done and play them in a formation which they understand and can cope with ; in order to:

Prevent further embarrassment to our club.

Prevent further fan frustration.

image.thumb.png.16e5b32e6f754583c3231c621d22d862.png

23 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Where do you start if you can't meet point 6.

We don't have 1 warrior never mind 11 or 12.

We've got a team of designer footballers - not one hard man in sight. 

Very well put . . . . . and sadly very true . 

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

All great until we lose on Wednesday because the players are knackered from doing a full preseason in 2 days.

This. Over working them until they are physically sick  1970's style and making them dehydrated is against basic sports science. 

Time warp.

22 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I say put them against a wall and shoot them, those up for the fight will obviously be able to dodge the bullets. 

Bullet dodgers should be released. The real Rangers men will walk through the bullets and show they bleed blue.

2 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

I'm not having that at all

Dead but he smelled pleasant enough

Then the last paragraph

'a man was crushed by a load of women after being chased, being put down to the lynx effect' 

Or how about the manager gets them to watch every second of their shitty display at the weekend and gauge their reaction to it?

I think we can all tell who wasn’t up for the fight, personally I think Saturday was the last straw and the players need dropped and be told why they are dropped for the indefinite future. It’s the only way to set the tone for the rest of the team and allow them to step up and prove that they do have the will and heart to play (maybe they don’t either in which case a summer clear out is required)

3 hours ago, bgally said:

Thrash them eh,what with the birch or a cane/ 😅 some of them might like that though.

Its a Military term for excessive physical exercise, where you exercise someone to within an inch of there life because in this day and age you cannot simply take them around the corner and punch the living fuck right out of them, no matter how much you would like to. 

Archived