Borna

His agent has been quoted in the Sun and a couple of foreign newspapers this morning saying Rangers have agreed he'll be sold in summer. 

Apparently we've agreed to sell if any offers upwards of £17million arrive for him, with a move to Italy by far the most likely outcome. Several clubs in Italy have been watching him in Europe and would be comfortable paying around that figure according to reports.

Got to say, I see this as the first in a bit of a clear-out over summer if Gerrard looks to go for experience. If we can recoup best part of £40million for Morelos and Barisic, we're still going to have around £30million to play with even after covering the shortfall from this season. 

As much as i'd hate us to sell him, he's probably the joint highest value asset we have now along with Morelos. What's peoples thoughts in losing one of our best players?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

His agent has been quoted in the Sun and a couple of foreign newspapers this morning saying Rangers have agreed he'll be sold in summer. 

Apparently we've agreed to sell if any offers upwards of £17million arrive for him, with a move to Italy by far the most likely outcome. Several clubs in Italy have been watching him in Europe and would be comfortable paying around that figure according to reports.

Got to say, I see this as the first in a bit of a clear-out over summer if Gerrard looks to go for experience. If we can recoup best part of £40million for Morelos and Barisic, we're still going to have around £30million to play with even after covering the shortfall from this season. 

As much as i'd hate us to sell him, he's probably the joint highest value asset we have now along with Morelos. What's peoples thoughts in losing one of our best players?

Morelos value has dramatically decreased. Be surprised big we got £17m for both at the moment. Only thing we can hope for is Morelos has a storming rest of the season to try and win a big move away.

The doom and gloom continues. I can understand it straight after the game but by Monday morning you'd think they would of let it go.

Bornas Croatian no1 left back and also one of the top left backs in the Europa league this season. He's on a long contract here and won't be going anywhere unless it's for top dollar.

I can understand it. 

As Croatia left back and with the chance to go to one of the top leagues in the world, who could blame him for wanting to leave this backwater?? 

He has no connection to Rangers. A move is inevitable and we will make a nice  profit. It is what it is. 

Archived