Sutton and his like minded ..The Sound of Silence

doc holliday

From being contentious .extremely loud and basically bad mouthing everything about Rangers ,Morelos and all it has all gone very,very quiet.

Not even a whimper from them at the moment

Could that be to do with what they see as the diminishing threat of Rangers to break their stranglehold on the domestic front.

It is almost peaceful now on the SPL front

No need for them to say anything it’s job done.

Star striker off the boil after the onslaught from the media and racist chants which they claimed never happened, some cunt trying to put a tracker on his car all while his wife is expecting their first child. 
Rangers staff attacked verbally in the media and assaulted while walking their dogs. The club questioned about anything they say and the coaching staff handed out punishments far above the standard while other clubs are given a slap on the wrist. Don’t get me started on the Refs. 

Welcome to the Fenian Republic of Scotland, Operation 10iar back on track. 

1 hour ago, doc holliday said:

From being contentious .extremely loud and basically bad mouthing everything about Rangers ,Morelos and all it has all gone very,very quiet.

Could that be to do with what they see as the diminishing threat of Rangers to break their stranglehold on the domestic front.

Not quite, apparently english was on sportsound giving it to SG, MIchael Beale and Ryan Kent. They take turns but you are right they've done the damage on the whole.

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Star striker off the boil after the onslaught from the media and racist chants which they claimed never happened, some cunt trying to put a tracker on his car all while his wife is expecting their first child. 
Rangers staff attacked verbally in the media and assaulted while walking their dogs. The club questioned about anything they say and the coaching staff handed out punishments far above the standard while other clubs are given a slap on the wrist. Don’t get me started on the Refs. 

Maybe the virus may come into play mate 

If the league is stopped .Surely it gets scrapped and all season tickets are refunded 🤔😉

44 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If the league is stopped .Surely it gets scrapped and all season tickets are refunded 🤔😉

Would be worth letting the club keep the cash from ST's for that scenario. :thumbsup:
murder mayhem and downright villainy from the fenians if this was the outcome.

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Christ, when you see all that's happened recently written down like that :depressed:

It might seem quiet now but I've got a feeling the haters are just waiting for the build up to the Europa last 16 to hit us with the next batch of anti-Rangers pish. 

Fucking hate what this country is becoming. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

This may not be as far fetched as some people would believe, The six 6 nations looks to be in real threat of being shelved, the Olympics on Japan ‘will’ be hit hard if not totally abandoned and I predict it only a matter of time before the credible threat of government crowd measures moves on to British football. I have a very good friend who works in ‘resilience planning’ and they think its inevitable. Who knows?
If it actually came about I wonder how the incompetence of the SFA would manifest itself when celtic would spit the dummy as as this season would effectively be written off?...

lol, I imagine if we were sitting on a 12 point lead the red tops would have already started the campaign of ditching the season:-)...

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Agreed that the job is done. It does seems as though it's been orchestrated. 

I'd like the club to answer these questions.....

• Will Traynors contract with the club as PR man be up for review, has he doesn't seem to be effective in countering rumours that effect Rangers or our players?
  • What actions are the club taking to identify the culprits of Racist chants?
  •  What policy will the club adopt to protect players receiving Racist abuse on the pitch? (re: what happened in England with the player walking off the pitch because it was too much)  
  • What actions are being taken against individuals in the media who attack our brand, players etc?
  • What actions are the club taking to protect players and their families from 'Levenson style' media surveillance tactics?
  • How many Arrest and convictions have been made because of racism, threats or violence towards are players and staff?
  • How much progress has been made with the SFA regarding the standard of officiating?
  • Will FIFA be the clubs next call if no progress is made with the SFA on grievances Rangers have with how the game is being governed?   

53 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

• Will Traynors contract with the club as PR man be up for review, has he doesn't seem to be effective in countering rumours that effect Rangers or our players?
  •  What policy will the club adopt to protect players receiving Racist abuse on the pitch? (re: what happened in England with the player walking off the pitch because it was too much)  
  • What actions are being taken against individuals in the media who attack our brand, players etc?
  • What actions are the club taking to protect players and their families from 'Levenson style' media surveillance tactics?
  • How many Arrest and convictions have been made because of racism, threats or violence towards are players and staff?
  • How much progress has been made with the SFA regarding the standard of officiating?
  • Will FIFA be the clubs next call if no progress is made with the SFA on grievances Rangers have with how the game is being governed?   

They wouldn't even know were to begin with those questions.

3 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Christ, when you see all that's happened recently written down like that :depressed:

It might seem quiet now but I've got a feeling the haters are just waiting for the build up to the Europa last 16 to hit us with the next batch of anti-Rangers pish. 

Fucking hate what this country is becoming. 

We need guys who run Rangers with bigger balls and ban them from ibrox. Simples 

Couldnae shut the rabid cunts up before Xmas but as has been said operation 10iar is back and the bullying and intimidation of Rangers and our players has worked..

I'd be the happiest ever if they had an almighty fuck up like 2005 and the bbc etc were swimming in Tarrier tears.

I've never bought it in my life in paper form or clicked on it in internet form but The Scottish Sun has at least 2 negative stories relating to Rangers every single day. The day after Braga in Portugal...it was "listen to Rangers fans anti catholic songs"....Its true though when we win they all start . We are up against a pro fenian establishment nowadays....That Jim Spence prick on twitter who allegedly supports Dundee utd practically screaming his pants at the thought of celtic winning another cup !! They hate Rangers more than they love anything else ..

11 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Iv been starting to think that the catalyst for our slump has been the huge loss of form of Morelos .

Think about it how many times has it been said we would be fucked without him ,There were plenty times this season when the team wasn’t quite there and he dug is out the shit with a goal or 2 .

When I saw him make the throat gesture at the piggery my first thought was ,thats him chucked it he’s had enough ,He had a great start to the season discipline wise but then the silly bookings started mounting up ,getting booked and then sent of for stuff other folk don’t ,He got a deserved yellow for simulation ,once again not all dives get booked ,he was getting racially abused throughout the game and his whole team was getting fucked over by the officials for the 2nd time in a row against the filth .

If that had him in doubt well the next month   would prove he’s pissing against the wind up here ,His throat gesture was suddenly the he most threatening thing to happen in Scotland since Gazza played the flute,allegations of racism swept aside and full steam ahead on let’s get Morelos from the media then on eve of the return he mysteriously gets a 3rd yellow from 3 weeks earlier 

The car nonsense ,his wife about to give birth and now his mother unwell ,there’s no wonder he’s lost form ,

People go on about mentality ,there’s a lot right in that but how mentally tough does a player need to be ,Maybe we need to get players to pass the SAS selection programme as part of the medical to put up with the shite that gets thrown at them just because they play for us .

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

None of the above will be done, it’s head down and know your place time from the club again. 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Pity we can’t engineer it just to attack Fenian cunts and their Peado pals. 

Wonder if we had been out in front there would be calls from ScumFC to have the league abandoned for health and Safety. 

12 hours ago, doc holliday said:

Just wait until next season if we happen to get of to a decent start.  This will be chicken feed. 

8 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

This may not be as far fetched as some people would believe, The six 6 nations looks to be in real threat of being shelved, the Olympics on Japan ‘will’ be hit hard if not totally abandoned and I predict it only a matter of time before the credible threat of government crowd measures moves on to British football. I have a very good friend who works in ‘resilience planning’ and they think its inevitable. Who knows?
If it actually came about I wonder how the incompetence of the SFA would manifest itself when celtic would spit the dummy as as this season would effectively be written off?...

lol, I imagine if we were sitting on a 12 point lead the red tops would have already started the campaign of ditching the season:-)...

Heard on the radio this morning games would probably be behind closed doors

2 hours ago, soulboy said:

Heard on the radio this morning games would probably be behind closed doors

That’s assuming (best case scenario) squads and staff wouldn’t be affected, its fair to assume a percentage of the above would become victims of the virus. Then there’s the financial aspect of closed door games, no crowds, no income. I imagine celtic will be pushing all out for that scenario but in the well wheeled out phrase of ‘sporting integrity’ should it come to the crunch, season 19/20 should be red penned.

Tbf about 90% (if not higher) of my rational here is to  watch the meltdown that would eminate from all things them should this be the case:-)...

They don't need to concern themselves with us anymore.  We're out of the Scottish Cup and 12 points behind in the league.  They're focus will be getting 9 in a row and another treble over the line.  All we have left is Europe and the hope of pulling off a big result to progress another round but that's highly unlikely given the quality of Leverkusen.  

Archived