I give you James Tavernier folks... Captain

falkirkNS

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I have always advocated for each of those managers to be given more time - I have yet to be proven wrong 

Blindly advocated for more time when it was clear to anyone with a brain their time was up. I’m not saying Gerrard’s is, but getting on your high horse over people who do think that makes you look like an idiot. 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I have always advocated for each of those managers to be given more time - I have yet to be proven wrong 

Really???

Which one of the three managers mentioned has went on to have the kind of success which would suggest we were mistaken in getting rid of them?

13 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Really???

Which one of the three managers mentioned has went on to have the kind of success which would suggest we were mistaken in getting rid of them?

Once they were gone from here there was no way back as football is brutal - but folks thinking that there was some sort of binary switch, or even some sort of continuity from the past were living in cuckoo land. We need stability and time to get back to the top! 

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Once they were gone from here there was no way back as football is brutal - but folks thinking that there was some sort of binary switch, or even some sort of continuity from the past were living in cuckoo land. We need stability and time to get back to the top! 

What’s your thoughts on Alex Salmond’s current predicament? 

13 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

What’s your thoughts on Alex Salmond’s current predicament? 

Rangers related how? 
anyway innocent until proven guilty ! Kinda basic isn’t it! Don’t start believing the press just cause it’s someone you dislike! 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Rangers related how? 
anyway innocent until proven guilty ! Kinda basic isn’t it! Don’t start believing the press just cause it’s someone you dislike! 

He will be in jail soon. Isn't being a prisoner the exact opposite of being independent?😂

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He will be in jail soon. Isn't being a prisoner the exact opposite of being independent?😂

He might be in prison soon but do we no longer believe in the whole premise of innocent until proven guilty?  Or are we now believing everything we read in MSM? 
... and is this Rangers related? 

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Rangers related how? 

10 seperate people all lying then? Sure 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

He might be in prison soon but do we no longer believe in the whole premise of innocent until proven guilty?  Or are we now believing everything we read in MSM? 

There is no law that stops me claiming he is guilty,  which he is.

Hope he rots in jail.

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Wtf have the MSM got to do with it? He’s in court for 14 charges in relation to 10 different women?! 

17 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The premise of “innocent until proven guilty” has been set aside in favour of “let’s find the guy guilty of something - anything” in the case of Morelos.

There’s your Rangers related.

Fair play assumes that the arbiters play by the rules. In Scotland, the concept of fair play in terms of Rangers is simply absent.

As for Salmond, based on the first witness, she was in his bedroom and he was naked and he stupidly failed to read this as a “NO” signal. Easy mistake to make imo.

And if the accused must be named,why not the accuser?

7 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The premise of “innocent until proven guilty” has been set aside in favour of “let’s find the guy guilty of something - anything” in the case of Morelos.

There’s your Rangers related.

Fair play assumes that the arbiters play by the rules. In Scotland, the concept of fair play in terms of Rangers is simply absent.

As for Salmond, based on the first witness, she was in his bedroom and he was naked and he stupidly failed to read this as a “NO” signal. Easy mistake to make imo.

And if the accused must be named,why not the accuser?

So MSM are right about Morelos ? 
and if your last paragraph read -She was in his bedroom, she was naked And he didn’t read that as no - then we agree 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So MSM are right about Morelos ? 
and if your last paragraph read -She was in his bedroom, she was naked And he didn’t read that as no - then we agree 

Don’t know how you’ve taken “Morelos is guilty until proved innocent “ and arrived at “MSM are right about Morelos “!!

And HE was naked, not her to be fair. 

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Don’t know how you’ve taken “Morelos is guilty until proved innocent “ and arrived at “MSM are right about Morelos “!!

And HE was naked, not her to be fair. 

You need to re-read your own text - also reread the AS account - she was naked as well 

Anyway still don't see how any of this is Rangers related

35 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You need to re-read your own text - also reread the AS account - she was naked as well 

Sticking to Morelos, I know you are a great defender of our referees but, in terms of the treatment he gets from them, many are clearly corrupt and not merely incompetent. His card is marked before he even takes the field. They can’t get the yellow/red card out of their pocket fast enough.

The courageous media in this country simply feed into the persecution of this young player to the great shame of this country.

You do no one any favours by denying the bloody obvious, whatever your objective may be.

43 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Keep it on subject please I won’t warn you again 

as discussed Alex salmonds sex crimes have a place #shesaidno

4 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Keep it on subject please I won’t warn you again 

as discussed Alex salmonds sex crimes have a place #shesaidno

Interesting - I say again how is it Rangers related! 

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Sticking to Morelos, I know you are a great defender of our referees but, in terms of the treatment he gets from them, many are clearly corrupt and not merely incompetent. His card is marked before he even takes the field. They can’t get the yellow/red card out of their pocket fast enough.

The courageous media in this country simply feed into the persecution of this young player to the great shame of this country.

You do no one any favours by denying the bloody obvious, whatever your objective may be.

I'm no defender of referees - they are shite - I just don't but into all the conspiracy theory rubbish that abounds in RM.

Archived