Gaffers reaction

mrmojorisin

23 minutes ago, Smile said:

Missed chances but playing the same players who are missing the chances upfront. the definition of madness.

We are running out of players here mate.

They are all miles off it apart from mabey aribo.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We can’t continue turning over managers at the rate we’ve been doing since 2011. It has to stop. We need to stick by him give him the resources he needs to continue with this and not start again. 

it’s mental that just two/three months ago we were top of the league and progressed out the group stages in Europe   

Gerrard should stay. 

He got seven million to spunk on an inconsistent shitebag. Another three to spend on Helander. He got enough. Panic bought after the embarrassment at Hearts.

Faster he fucks off the better.  

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

You knew it was coming though... He was never, ever, dropping that pair! He hasn’t done so since he arrived so certainly wasn’t gonna start now. 

Take a guess at the only player to play in every one of SG’s European games with us? 

He had to drop them to keep the fans on board. That's enough now new manager please 

Just now, DBBTB said:

Yeah we’ve made strides, I would never deny that, but we’ve hit a wall now which makes it looks like he’s taken us as far as he is going to. 

1 win in 4 with back to back defeats to the worst two teams in the league sees protests at the front door and any other manager given his jotters.

I'll say it again. We stick with the manager.

Let the fenians jump about at their tainted 9. We will get there. 

I still have not seen one sensible solution or suggestion as to who replaces Gerrard and what their plan would be. 

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

We are running out of players here mate.

They are all miles off it apart from mabey aribo.

My list gets smaller of the players I think we should keep as each game passes. I hate so many of these players which I never thought I would 

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I still have not seen one sensible solution or suggestion as to who replaces Gerrard and what their plan would be. 

We made progress under Gerrard. Now we are skydiving 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We replaced Advocaat, won titles

We replaced PLG, won titles

We replaced Mcleish, won titles

But its Gerrard so it will cause Rangers to just combust into extinction 

I’ve no fuckin idea how to sort the mess. Get rid of manager, get rid of certain players, take all their privileges away , I don’t know. But who, if you replace the manager, can sort the squad, cause they obviously need the shit booted out them. Who’s the man that could build something from the squad we have?

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

2 years in a row we've blown the league after the break. 2 years in a row we've exited the Scottish cup at the QF. 

We've now lost back to back to the worst sides in the league. 

How can you continue to want to stick with the manager.  

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

My fucking granny could replace Gerrard & get more out of this squad than he gets! He’s literally a Warburton mark 2! Totally stubborn & scared to drop 2 of or most inconsistent players because they’re his captain & vice captain! 

Honestly don’t think it matters who comes in as we are never winning anything with him at the helm! 

21 minutes ago, bornabear said:

I was expecting him to come out ragin', especially coming so soon after Hearts, but no, we have to stick together blah blah blah.

Really showed how weak he is in that interview.

For God's sake man, go.

If he could only give Durrant a fucking slap. 

4 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Fucking mingin

1 minute ago, murzo said:

I’ve no fuckin idea how to sort the mess. Get rid of manager, get rid of certain players, take all their privileges away , I don’t know. But who, if you replace the manager, can sort the squad, cause they obviously need the shit booted out them. Who’s the man that could build something from the squad we have?

As I said above, regardless of who it is they stand a better chance than Gerrard as he is never winning anything whilst he continues to be so stubborn.

He can't just drop everyone who's had a bad game or he'll be dropping all of the cunts.

Morelos missed two or three good chances does he get dropped? Kamberi two absolute sitters he definitely should. Davis? Woeful, dropped. And so on and so forth right throughout the fucking team.

You don't drop your captain either, particularly when the argument for dropping him is he was shite going forward and the options to replace him to try and better his contributions going forward are Flanagan and Polster. Fuck me.

30 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The players are a fucking disgrace, not the Manager.

Sadly this. 

The players have downed tools. His captain has been found out and his only goalscorer has hit poor form. 

Gerrard going wont help us I think. Selling Tavernier and Morelos will. 

He has a blind loyalty to certain players. Goldson and Tav being one of the main problems. Even Kevin fucking Kyle called it when he said the Goldson, Tav combination on the right hand side gets away with murder. 

Mangers are judged on results and out of a possible 27 points since the break we have picked up 14. If this was the start of the season instead of the end, he would be gone.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I have no doubt there's numerous managers out there that get better out of this squad.

Gerrard will never cut it as a manager. Tactically inept 

I also refuse to believe that our DOF  doesn't have the contacts to go out and find a more experienced manager to take over.

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He will imo. We're a European exit and a tankin' aff the tims at Ibrox away from it. Once you lose the support there is absolutely no coming back.

I don’t think so. I think he’s been promised money in the summer. 

3 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Sadly this. 

The players have downed tools. His captain has been found out and his only goalscorer has hit poor form. 

Gerrard going wont help us I think. Selling Tavernier and Morelos will. 

You can’t sell what no one wants to buy.

Archived