*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

OceanRain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I actually agree with that tbh but if someone is in that mindset then they're clueless

I'm happy for the youths to play & if they have a howler then it's a good learning curve for them. We've nothing to play for so why not play them, first team experience in the league is hard to give players at Rangers so when we've got 10 games left of the season which mean fuck all then it's the perfect opportunityΒ 

Β 

I would agree with your point mate when we mathematicallyΒ have nothing to play for.

Until that point we go into every game looking to win and putting out the best side possible to do that, rather than focusing on looking towards next season.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I would agree with your point mate when we mathematicallyΒ have nothing to play for.

Until that point we go into every game looking to win and putting out the best side possible to do that, rather than focusing on looking towards next season.

Folk ain't half vocal considering they dont care about results any more.

Does anyone else think Gerrard is playing football manager and just hitting continue all the time? Fuck me nothing changed other than forced changes. Too scared to try anything different so just put your faith and trust in the same underperformers that let EVERYONE down on Wednesday.

Archived