*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

OceanRain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David McGeachie one of the linesmen.

He was the one credited with getting Morelos the red card from an only too willing Clancy for the tangle of legs with McKenna in the game against the sheep.

The 'red' was later reduced to a yellow on appeal.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Love the sarcasm. We are a laughing stock.

Sad but true these games mean absolutley nothing now we could win 10-0 we are still getting second prize again this season.

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

They’re  on the pitch every game since Christmas and barely managed a goal a game 🤷‍♂️

Yip but what do you suggest then mate. Games no even started yet and cunts are going nuts ffs

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

For a start Kamberi should be playing as should Patterson and even katic.

As much as Goldson is shocking a Katic Edmundson partnership is completely untested. Patterson is still making the step up and I'm not sure an away day at Ross County is the ideal time to throw him in especially as everyone is on the teams back. It could be like throwing him to the wolves and destroying any confidence he has.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

As much as Goldson is shocking a Katic Edmundson partnership is completely untested. Patterson is still making the step up and I'm not sure an away day at Ross County is the ideal time to throw him in especially as everyone is on the teams back. It could be like throwing him to the wolves and destroying any confidence he has.

Mate it’s Ross county in a dead rubber match Patterson should be playing and I would’ve dropped Edmundson beacuse he never won a header all night on Wednesday.

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Mate it’s Ross county in a dead rubber match Patterson should be playing and I would’ve dropped Edmundson beacuse he never won a header all night on Wednesday.

I get your point mate but at the minute is protect our youth and let the dead weights take any stick.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

As long as we get Ojo on at some point in the game and help with his development I will be happy, result is meanigless now.

Whats happened to Ojo?

Brought on instead of Hagi in a must win game in the cup then not been in the squad since. Laughable. 

7 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

David McGeachie one of the linesmen.

He was the one credited with getting Morelos the red card from an only too willing Clancy for the tangle of legs with McKenna in the game against the sheep.

The 'red' was later reduced to a yellow on appeal.

Was a league cup final linesman too.

This isn't a dig at Polster at all because there's a few on there who need time out compared to him but why not give Patterson a start? We can't go up and we can't go down, this is when these youngsters (1 or 2 at a time) should be getting bloodied in.

It is low on my scale of frustration with this line up to be honest though

3 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Brought on instead of Hagi in a must win game in the cup then not been in the squad since. Laughable. 

Gerrard seems to try to confuse us Barker in the last game now not even a sub.

6 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

This isn't a dig at Polster at all because there's a few on there who need time out compared to him but why not give Patterson a start? We can't go up and we can't go down, this is when these youngsters (1 or 2 at a time) should be getting bloodied in.

It is low on my scale of frustration with this line up to be honest though

It’s fucking pathetic we can’t play the youth. We’ve absolutely nothing to lose now so why not bring them in?

Archived