*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

OceanRain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nelson loyal said:

Kamberi up top with morelos, change the shape and hit the front 2 with runners going beyond..... I can see it, everybody who watches us can see it..... How the manager doesn't see it is beyond me. 

Remember everyone saying the same about murty, Pedro, Warburton. Can only see Gerrard going the same way at this point 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

We haven't scored domestically in 238 minutes not including added on time which makes it even longer. That's over two and a half games against the country's worst top flight teams.

And some people think the defence is our main problem.

And yet our manager only plays 1 striker?? Utterly baffling 

I have seen more urgency and desire at the second half of a pre season friendly after 10 substitutions. Time and again you can see Polster and Aribo making decent runs and meanwhile Goldson Edmunson, Kamara and Davis ignore them for the usual five yard side pass.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye but people are saying we dont get they penalties, well neither do hamilton, 

Ome of 2 decisions we got in our favour wrongly in months. We tend to get one or two wrongly against us per game.

Why wouldnt you just say aye, another stonewaller not given?

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

I actually hate him.

Arguably the most overrated player we've ever had. Was massively overrated in his first spell. One good game in 7/8 games was the norm but our fans raved about his "work rate" and "assists" when most were from set plays.

Candeias, easily. Then Katic

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

I actually hate him.

Arguably the most overrated player we've ever had. Was massively overrated in his first spell. One good game in 7/8 games was the norm but our fans raved about his "work rate" and "assists" when most were from set plays.

You hates Rangers player ? And you call me boring as fuck 🤣

Stick to giving us stats 

Continuously going wide and swinging in it from the left has hardly worked in the league yet we persist, We have a creative player in Hagi but the play isn't going through the middle enough even though it's packed with ross county players we should still have the quality to play through and around that 9 man defence

Chucking the ball in from wide areas to nobody is just pointless. I'd like us to take Davis off and put Kamberi up front with Morelos to at least have people in the box for the crosses.

Need to try something different to get out of this run of form.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Aye but he’s staunch. 

Same old same old, unbelievable run of shite performances!

looking at us since the break it’s hard to believe this bunch of wasters were so consistent in the first half of the season, infact it’s impressive! 

looks like we’ll be lucky to score again after watching that first half

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Why are our midfield so defensive? It’s fucking Ross county if we’re playing a three it should be one holding with two getting forward and in the box, instead we’ve got all three sat back. Pathetic.

Could have 3 attacking midfielders and it wouldn't make a difference. Teams given up.

Archived