*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

OceanRain

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

I read the rest of the thread , apparently he knows it’s away  and his seat in Inverness will be empty , instead of Just putting his hands up and admitting a Norman Hunt of ones self was made 😂

Thats quality, admittedley some fans of PL teams have memberships of other teams if they are unlucky in an away ballot but never  heard of going as far as a seasontickett for a team you dont support to secure an away ticket, FFS😂

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would like to see a few changes on Sunday and a bit more pace added to the team so I know this won't be popular but here goes:

McGregor 

Patterson      Katic      edmundson    Barisic

Polster            Jack

Hagi

Ojo                                                                     Kent

Morelos

I feel hagi has the vision to hopefully get more out of ojo with balls in behind and between the lines, also giving us a fast paced attack when breaking. As much as Kent has been disappointing he's still our main driving force in terms of picking the ball up and running with it. I've picked Polster for a bit more in terms of tackling and the fact the rest of our midfielders are just plain shite. Give Jack or mcgregor the armband. 

31 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's all good guys, Goldson has apologised for his error and is now determined to make up for it. Cunt is undroppable. 

Seen that. Gerrard is a shitebag and a bully. Simple as that.

34 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's all good guys, Goldson has apologised for his error and is now determined to make up for it. Cunt is undroppable. 

Where have i heard that fukin song before

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Players will shit it. Scary playing against guys with Scottish accents  don't you know? 

Hope Goldson gets benched and Hagi starts too.

Goldson starts mate. Get used to that. Hagi should be the second name on the team sheet after McGregor.

Katic makes a mistake and was publicly hung out to dry then dropped but goldson has his support 100%.

FFS Stevie you aren’t going to rid the squad of substandard performances and complacency if you continue to play goldson, Tav missed out due to injury but I have no doubt the manager would maintain the status quo if he was fit.

Drop the wasters and bring in players who want to play for the jersey.

13 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Katic makes a mistake and was publicly hung out to dry then dropped but goldson has his support 100%.

FFS Stevie you aren’t going to rid the squad of substandard performances and complacency if you continue to play goldson, Tav missed out due to injury but I have no doubt the manager would maintain the status quo if he was fit.

Drop the wasters and bring in players who want to play for the jersey.

Quite simply, Gerrard has killed off any competition for places in favour of his bum chums.

I reckon the dressing room is killed off and it shows. 

1 minute ago, bgally said:

Tav is a doubt but he's not ruled out for the week end. Goldson has said sorry so that's the 2 of them starting Sunday.

That means Gerrard is protecting him, so he'll be hiding in Gerrard's cupboard to be rolled out as the saviour for the BL game after Ross County scud us.

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That means Gerrard is protecting him, so he'll be hiding in Gerrard's cupboard to be rolled out as the saviour for the BL game after Ross County scud us.

Aye you might be right there, if i was Katic i'd be pissed off though if Goldson keeps his place.

27 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

If Gerrard drops points up there he need not turn up for work Monday.

I now firmly he is simply ruining this club.

We haven't been a bigger laughing stock since Murty was in charge.

This, his defending of certain players( goldson) and treatment of others is an embarrassment 

Meaningless as far as Rangers are concerned. Won’t be many changes. Sideways, sideways back, sideways,sideways forward to Davis, sideways, aimless punt to a scowling Morelos, cleared by Ross County, picked up by Jack, sideways,sideways,chip over the top by Davis to absolutely no one and repeat over and over. Doesn’t matter whether we win, lose or draw. celtic to put 4 or 5 past whoever the fuck they are playing.

Season was over after the Tynecastle cup disaster 

Archived