*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

OceanRain

Just now, bazza010 said:

scottish fitbaw is fucking grim,really fucking bad

This all day long. We've been utter pish in 2020 and are 21pts ahead of third. Embarrassing for the league, the rest are just wee diddy teams whose only goal in their sad little fucking lives is to beat us. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

I think this was probably Alfredos worst game. When you base your game on your striker then you are in the shit when he is off the boil.. he has been off the boil since the break and the results and play has reflected that. We need a change of philosophy. Hopefully this win changes everything.

When opponents see your game is based on putting it wide and throwing it into the box without taking a man on, its easy to defend

Our goal came because someone actually took a man on and made space, 

Glad of the 3 points, but fuck me we looked terrible. Arses need booted in that dressing room. And gerrard needs to seriously look at his tactics, that’s a couple of time he changed to a 442 and  we’ve got the result, if it was me I’d be sticking with a 442 against the dross every time.  

Well, at least it's three points. A hard fucking watch.

Defence shakey as fuck. Is it Goldson who is the common denominater, because whomever plays beside him turns to shit?

Polster solid, so no worries replacing Tav, who does need a rest!

Would go forward with Kent Kamberi and Jones up front from hereon in. Alfie now being unprofessional, in his lack of conviction and just unfit. Needs dropped. Big issue there.

Drop Davis, with Hagi in an attacking centre mid role, with Aribo to his left and Jack sitting in.

Win’s a win.

Aribo easily our best player, only one that looked like he could create something.

Davis is finished, Kamara is wank, Polster should be third in the pecking order now behind Patterson, Kamberi never done himself any favours imo. Kent good 15/20 minutes but was awful before that.

Well another two man effort getting us a result with Greegs doing the ground work and Kent finally finding the net. The rest you can put on the buy two get one free rail, even Alfredo the knife job on him is complete, he's gone.  A shocking performance.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Take the win. But performances need to be a lot better with the next 2 games coming up. 

These games coming up are a different kettle of fish ,Iv not had any concerns about the next 3 ,2 full houses with the fans buzzing out their tits will give the team the lift 

Three points is about all you can say about that game. Best performance for me was Aribo always looked positive on the ball. Biggest disappointment was Hagi. When you are kept quiet by Foster you need to have a word with yourself.  

For Thursday and the old firm we need Katic back in the back four. Edmunson looked really hesitant today especially his distribution from the back when playing the ball short. He has actually got a good range when playing long but doesn't do it to often. Would also consider dropping Morelos for Kamberi in the starting eleven.

3 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Pass marks only for McGregor and Barisic.......the rest need further training and get Alfie on the treadmill and away from the pie suppers

I thought Barasic was miles off it, Aribo was half decent.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not hagis fault though, gerrards setup stifles guys like him and kent

thats prob the best 20 mins we've played in weeks, if thats what it takes then so be it.  its only 20 mins but Kent looked a different player over right.  Jones looked dangerous on left. 

Archived