*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

OceanRain

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well, at least it's three points. A hard fucking watch.

Defence shakey as fuck. Is it Goldson who is the common denominater, because whomever plays beside him turns to shit?

Polster solid, so no worries replacing Tav, who does need a rest!

Would go forward with Kent Kamberi and Jones up front from hereon in. Alfie now being unprofessional, in his lack of conviction and just unfit. Needs dropped. Big issue there.

Drop Davis, with Hagi in an attacking centre mid role, with Aribo to his left and Jack sitting in.

Agree with all that except Davis ,I watched him closely today and while it was far from his best he was trying the right things ,the pitch made a right cunt of him a couple of times 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGregor saved us 8/10

Barisic did his usual but we cannot just have him as attacking ploy...some poor crossing 6/10

Goldson no comment 5/10

George 5/10

Polster 5/10

Aribo thought he was poor today but had a couple of moments 4/10

Davis poor 3/10

Hagi poor 3/10

Kamara tried 5/10

Kent came alive in the last portion but poor before that/got the goal 6/10

Morelos looks unfit,slow and poor touch 3/10

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Agree with all that except Davis ,I watched him closely today and while it was far from his best he was trying the right things ,the pitch made a right cunt of him a couple of times 

Here what you're saying but we can't afford two players constantly sitting in and for me Jack is better.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

After today .You have a point .Big signing needed this Summer .A new  quality right  back 

I used to be a fan of tavs and I would defend him but after recent performances and what he, the captain of Rangers, said in the match day programme, it’s unforgivable for me. 
So sadly I have to agree we need a new right back

10 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Glad we don’t have to sign Hagi...one luxury player like Kent is enough for any team

I like Hagi but if gerrard is staying then there isnt any point he is better in the middle than on the right.

He need to have a midfield three of Aribo, Jack, Hagi imo

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I like Hagi but if gerrard is staying then there isnt any point he is better in the middle than on the right.

He need to have a midfield three of Aribo, Jack, Hagi imo

I don’t think we can play Hagi and Aribo at the same time, at least in Scotland. I really think they are both luxury players for us, as is Kent in his current form.

Polster, Davis, and Morelos were shit.  

Kent showed a lot determination and drive.  I think that’s his 8th goal of the season now.  Hopefully he gets 10+ before the seasons end.  

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I don’t think we can play Hagi and Aribo at the same time, at least in Scotland. I really think they are both luxury players for us.

aye perhaps, Id have anyone playing before Davis though and I dont think we need two DMs never mind the 3 Gerrard plays with

Jones was playing well and a starter before his 'incident' against the taigs. 

He's a handful on his day, and seems hungry as he probably knows he's playing to get staying next season. 

Kamberi as well, hungry to get staying. 

But it's terrible as well, all players should be hungry and up for it, wanting to play and give all.

I'd start Morelos on Thursday, see if he does better against a team that will play, not sit in for 90mins, plus he knows he'll be in the shop window. If he's still as bad, I'd have serious reservations about playing him Sunday, nevermind him being a red card risk against them. 

Well done mcgregor saved us once again,

the only way we'd score was a deflection or a penalty

hagi and kamara were utter shit

goldson and edmundson ( his pass to Aribo for the county chance😞) are the keystone cops

morelos isn't interested

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I don’t think we can play Hagi and Aribo at the same time, at least in Scotland. I really think they are both luxury players for us, as is Kent in his current form.

Course he can, just keep the fullbacks back, play one sitting mid in jack, kent and another winger out wide with hagi and aribo in the middle

4141 easy stuff

21 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

You have to remember that Davis is now the fallback hate figure on here wi some, matter how well he plays.....take him out, who do we have in that role?

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He really was not, just a recurring myth by a few on here.

He was terrible against East Fife and St Mirren. Did nothing as a sub against the scum. 

A good cross vs Legia and 45 minutes against The Danes and Hibs does not equate to "playing well"

He didn't start the season well, then he started to come good, how he plays for Northern Ireland. 

It's not a myth, his performances  were then seeing him getting picked as a starter most games, on merit, at a time when we were playing well.

Archived