Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Think it’ll be pretty toxic tomorrow if am honest. Stands are extremely close to the pitch and I can see a player or two totally fracturing their relationships with the fans tomorrow. 

Can't see it, in fact you will probably see the same idiots jumping over the hoardings to celebrate with the players.

Prso's headband likes this

im at the stage now, where I not bothered if i see the match or not, certainly not me, some of the thing ive done and places ive been in to see a match is crazy.

Sad feeing, personally welcome the season ending tommorow and start again middle of june

P.s If Goldson plays tomorrow, I feel Gerrard will feel the proper wrath of the support.

Part of his own problems, crucifying certain players publicly then back others... favouritism soons outs you out the job imo  

Thread on FF has disappeared already but a guy on there heard it from a "senior pro":
"the whole 1st team squad were furious with Morelos after his Colombian escapades and missing Tynecastle."
"Tav, as captain went to the manager and made the squad's feelings well known. Some of our players might be in dire form just now but at least they are trying to play through it. Is Morelos?"

If Morelos is not there tomorrow like has been suggested then there's absolutely more to this situation (sadly). Bit strange all round. Don't get the way the guy wrote "escapades" though - Gerrard said it was compassionate leave. Some escapade ffs.

1 hour ago, KBOO72 said:

Morelos not on the bus when it arrived in  Inverness today. 

Is his girlfriend ready for having the baby or something more worrying? 

No sign of Tav either although perhaps the injury from Wednesday night is keeping him out. 

Bonus, looking forward to the game more now. Both are shitebags.

34 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Thread on FF has disappeared already but a guy on there heard it from a "senior pro":
"the whole 1st team squad were furious with Morelos after his Colombian escapades and missing Tynecastle."
"Tav, as captain went to the manager and made the squad's feelings well known. Some of our players might be in dire form just now but at least they are trying to play through it. Is Morelos?"

If Morelos is not there tomorrow like has been suggested then there's absolutely more to this situation (sadly). Bit strange all round. Don't get the way the guy wrote "escapades" though - Gerrard said it was compassionate leave. Some escapade ffs.

Throw a guy under the bus that dragged them kicking and screaming into a title race and European football after Christmas for the first time in near 10 year. 

Fantastic, if indeed true. 

Essandoh likes this

34 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

If they were that furious they’d have went out n shown they could’ve played without him. Instead they put in an even bigger shitebag performance than the last Tynecastle game

Yeah exactly, so furious about Morelos not giving 100% commitment then they proceed to put in a half arsed performance 

Prso's headband likes this

2 minutes ago, Bannockbear said:

Morelos will be rested tomorrow for Leverkusen, defoe and kamberi should be good enough to see off the mighty Ross County ffs. 

Wouldnt be too sure they dont finish  up the mighty RC

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Throw a guy under the bus that dragged them kicking and screaming into a title race and European football after Christmas for the first time in near 10 year. 

Fantastic, if indeed true. 

It's absolutely bizarre if it's true, however I can see it being right though because it would be fucking typical of us.

Win lose draw the day, the only thing I can guarantee is that I’ll be fucking mangled by the time I get there. I just about remember the first trip there on the KP a few years back, I was so drunk that the misses had to stop me leaving at half time as I was convinced it was the end of the game ha ha. Only downside is it’s a bastard Sunday 

CooperSF and HG5 like this

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Who has he played against and what makes you think he's remotely ready for 1st team exposure? Has he even trained regularly with 1st team and got an idea of the intensity of pro football?

If kids were introduced and played in a team doing ok, a normal Rangers team, then we'd know what they were like / lacking. If we play a team of kids that aren't ready we run the risk of harming their development, injury etc.

I've no issues Patterson, Kennedy perhaps Mebude as they've been with the 1st team squad this season. 

But not a free for all. I actually wonder if folk suggesting this or saying they dont care about remaining results are actually welcoming defeats to increase the case against Gerrard rather than supporting the opportunity for youths.

A bit of both for me mate, sorry for the the reply 

I want Gerrard out, no doubt about that but I genuinely dont care about the domestic results going forward. We're fighting for 2nd place & that's it, we're not gonna get caught by Aberdeen etc & we're not catching the taigs

Honestly I dont know much about the reserves/youths but I've seen enough of other clubs doing it & throwing youngster's into the deep end & hoping they swim 

See if 1 out 5 make the 1st team then that's better than what we have just now from the youths!

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Who has he played against and what makes you think he's remotely ready for 1st team exposure? Has he even trained regularly with 1st team and got an idea of the intensity of pro football?

If kids were introduced and played in a team doing ok, a normal Rangers team, then we'd know what they were like / lacking. If we play a team of kids that aren't ready we run the risk of harming their development, injury etc.

I've no issues Patterson, Kennedy perhaps Mebude as they've been with the 1st team squad this season. 

But not a free for all. I actually wonder if folk suggesting this or saying they dont care about remaining results are actually welcoming defeats to increase the case against Gerrard rather than supporting the opportunity for youths.

Spot on, I remember making the step up from 18s to first team at Eastbourne borough, at that time it was still county league before they progressed to the conference, even at that level, it was fucking brutal. The difference in the pace of the game and the physicality of it took me a while to adjust to, ability is only a part of the equation. Especially in Scotland where ability is way down the list or required attributes, and power and height are more important. No wonder our national game has regressed as skill and technical ability is by and large an after thought 

3 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

P.s If Goldson plays tomorrow, I feel Gerrard will feel the proper wrath of the support.

Part of his own problems, crucifying certain players publicly then back others... favouritism soons outs you out the job imo  

I doubt Gerrard will, one we’ve no option but to play him as there isn’t anyone else and away from home the support by and large supports the team. That said if he makes a cunt of it again Goldson himself will you get it big time 

3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

You know what? Tav is that fucking brainless that he probably would demand action against the team’s top scorer and then go on and completely fuck up the game he wanted him binned for. Fuck me. Even seeing that shitebags name on here annoys me the now. That’s unhealthy. 

Hopefully with whatever team we pick it’ll be a confidence boosting win, with some kids getting a few minutes if things are going well. 

After the Papes game, it would be good to see some youth players in the team, not all at once, but along side the ‘best’ XI. It would be good to see Patterson, Kennedy, Mepude and Mcpake hopefully get more game time in the coming weeks. Now’s the time to inject the youth enthusiasm and energy.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

You know what? Tav is that fucking brainless that he probably would demand action against the team’s top scorer and then go on and completely fuck up the game he wanted him binned for. Fuck me. Even seeing that shitebags name on here annoys me the now. That’s unhealthy. 

Personally, I haven't been able to get past the shite he put in the programme. I've defended him over and over but that was beyond the pale shit for me.

I can't say if it's remotely true, but I'd have thought being the captain he might've had a word with Morelos himself. Maybe see if he's struggling off the pitch with personal shit. Maybe he has, I doubt we'll ever find out one way or another. 

Can't help but think it's probably right enough given the monumental unraveling we've witnessed the past 8+ weeks.