*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

OceanRain

On 05/03/2020 at 00:11, ForeverAndEver said:

Patterson better play. 

Goldson should not.

2-1 them.

Why not? From what I've seen of both players at right back, Polster is a better player.

I have no doubt Patterson will be a better player than Polster is when he is the age Polster is now though.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Supersonic said:

1. "the whole 1st team squad were furious with Morelos after his Colombian escapades and missing Tynecastle."
2. "Tav, as captain went to the manager and made the squad's feelings well known.

3  Some of our players might be in dire form just now but at least they are trying to play through it.

4.   Is Morelos?"

1. Understandable

2. As he should 

3. Not very well, inconsistent, but none literally failed to show up

4. Morelos 100% in wrong to return 24 hours late, so clearly not giving everything for the cause.

I dont think the scenario you provided is unrealistic, nor is it wrong the squad feel annoyed by him, nor handled wrong by Tav.

Most of us have grown exasperated by his disciplinary conduct, I can only imagine the frustrations of the players who have tried to help him. And they also watched him get an extra week off courtesy of his red card at the scum game, doubt that pleased many.

Players get huge criticism from me for the mire we're in, but if the FF poster is correct then I dont see theyve done much wrong in this situation, other than Morelos 

I’ve no logical reason to back this up but I’m predicting we win 2-0 with a lot of pressing football today. Lot of missed chances as well probably.

if we can’t pull it out the bag today then We’re in for a rough few games ahead as supporters. 

I think this team needs to put three good performances and get at least two victories and a draw over the next week to just begin to win us back.  Let's hope they can do it.  I'm fed up not wanting to think about us. 

My respects for what they are worth for those who are travelling today. Many will not even bother to watch that bunch of imposters on the TV never mind making the journey to support them, spending a great deal of money in doing so. Perhaps in my younger hardcore days I would have made the journey regardless, in fact I know that I would have, but not now, time and circumstance have taken their toll. I just hope that the current hardcore can stay the course until we finally see a proper Rangers team on the pitch again.

With regards to today, now that all of that beastly pressure of trying to win something has been removed, it would not surprise me to see a reasonably comfortable win hopefully give those travelling Bears something to make the effort worthwhile.

I said earlier in the week that I would not watch today's game. However in a few hours I shall be firing up RTV with the hope of a better performance than logic would suggest.

This is a largely meaningless fixture before Leverkusen (home and away) with scum sandwiched in between but if this is another dismal performance then I fear for us in those fixtures and I don't want that.

Nothing to do but cross fingers and toes and hope for the best. 

Predict a good win for Rangers today .League is over ,so we may even get some dubious pens just so the media can say we get them .Just before we play scum next weekend .

And I also think SG favourites will have a marvellous game today .And be found out again next weekend 

Football where Rangers are concerned is getting all too predictable 

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I said earlier in the week that I would not watch today's game. However in a few hours I shall be firing up RTV with the hope of a better performance than logic would suggest.

This is a largely meaningless fixture before Leverkusen (home and away) with scum sandwiched in between but if this is another dismal performance then I fear for us in those fixtures and I don't want that.

Nothing to do but cross fingers and toes and hope for the best. 

Rangers TV is as reliable as out team. Has taken money off me twice this month and provided a blank screen. 

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Rangers TV is as reliable as out team. Has taken money off me twice this month and provided a blank screen. 

Perhaps. I have no problems with RTV which may be explained by the fact that I live outwith the UK and so don't need a VPN. At $299 a year I find it great value. For me it's my season ticket.

Who I would play:-

McGregor

Patterson Edmundson Katic Barasic

McPake Jack Halliday Kennedy

Hagi

Mebude

Have kids on the bench too. Lesson for all the "first team" players.

What Gerrard will play:-

McGregor

Flanagan Goldson Edmundson Barasic

Arfield Davis Jack

Hagi Morelos Kent

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

McGregor

Hagi

Mebude

McGregor

Arfield Davis Jack

Hagi Morelos Kent

Bet he doesn't 

7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Perhaps. I have no problems with RTV which may be explained by the fact that I live outwith the UK and so don't need a VPN. At $299 a year I find it great value. For me it's my season ticket.

I use a good vpn and the site hasn't detected it. All went awry when they updated the site. Rangers need to sort it and provide a high definition picture too.

Game is on BT sports so will watch a better quality picture there.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

McGregor

Hagi

Mebude

McGregor

Arfield Davis Jack

Hagi Morelos Kent

Arfield is injured I think?

Archived