*****Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

OceanRain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

So what makes you think Gerrard won't do the same thing he's done for months now regardless of the results? 

I don't think he'll play Flanagan and I think Arfield is carrying an injury. Would be a big risk to play both him and Jack when neither would be 100%.

1 minute ago, KBOO72 said:

I don't think he'll play Flanagan and I think Arfield is carrying an injury. Would be a big risk to play both him and Jack when neither would be 100%.

Yeah just found out Arfield is injured so just swap him out with Aribo as per usual. Choices we have for right back is Flanagan, Polster and Patterson. Polster is just back in training so would be a doubt to start and Patterson is a youth player which automatically rules him out with Gerrard. So we are left with Flanagan. Wish it wasn't but it's easy to read Gerrard and his game.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Yeah just found out Arfield is injured so just swap him out with Aribo as per usual. Choices we have for right back is Flanagan, Polster and Patterson. Polster is just back in training so would be a doubt to start and Patterson is a youth player which automatically rules him out with Gerrard. So we are left with Flanagan. Wish it wasn't but it's easy to read Gerrard and his game.

Patterson at rb and Polster in midfield. 

Archived