McGregor needs dropped

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Sick of his petulance, sick of his long balls out to no where, sick of him no coming off his line. Sick of him balling at every cunt apart from the usual culprits.

Sick of him saving our arses on numerous occasions as well over the past 2 years? Without shagger in nets things would be so much worse in my opinion. 

Only one in the starting 11 that actually "gets it" I may have been raging with him when he left the way he did but since hes came back hes been our "goalie" and dropping him for Wes "cant deal with shots from outside the box" Foderingham is not the way to go, if we had 11 McGregors on the park who all got it we wouldnt be in this situation but we have 10 outfield arseholes who strut about not giving a fuck for anyone bar themselves.

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I agree he has the Barry Ferguson syndrome where everyone else but him is at fault. Aye he is a brilliant shot stopper but hes made plenty of mistakes as well, his distribution is piss poor and the utter refusal to leave his line spreads panic and indecision throughout the full back line.

That display after the goal last night was about showing off to the fans and distancing himself from the rest rather than trying to elicit a positive reaction. 

Would be ridiculous to drop him, but I'm surprised he isn't getting more criticism for some of the goals we've conceded recently.

Hamilton's last night was one of the softest you'll ever see. Hearts he was partially culpable. St Johnstone first beaten far too easily.

We would be totally fucked over the past two years if it was not for him. European runs would of failed before the group stages, Maribor instantly comes to mind. 

as per all goal keepers he is suspect with some goals But that’s all part of the job. Wish he would command his box a bit more and dislike his petulance but small price to pay to have the beat keeper in Scotland between the sticks. 

Archived