Sign in to follow this  
Junior Soprano

McGregor needs dropped

Fuck me you have everyman and his dog on here saying I can't wait for the "timplosion' watch the the Taigs in meltdown! Smiley face 

I wonder what they call it when they see our fans melt ?

Whatever name it is they are looking in this forum and saying it.

I agree he has the Barry Ferguson syndrome where everyone else but him is at fault. Aye he is a brilliant shot stopper but hes made plenty of mistakes as well, his distribution is piss poor and the utter refusal to leave his line spreads panic and indecision throughout the full back line.

That display after the goal last night was about showing off to the fans and distancing himself from the rest rather than trying to elicit a positive reaction. 

ayrshireranger likes this

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I agree he has the Barry Ferguson syndrome where everyone else but him is at fault. Aye he is a brilliant shot stopper but hes made plenty of mistakes as well, his distribution is piss poor and the utter refusal to leave his line spreads panic and indecision throughout the full back line.

That display after the goal last night was about showing off to the fans and distancing himself from the rest rather than trying to elicit a positive reaction. 

Would be ridiculous to drop him, but I'm surprised he isn't getting more criticism for some of the goals we've conceded recently.

Hamilton's last night was one of the softest you'll ever see. Hearts he was partially culpable. St Johnstone first beaten far too easily.