McGregor needs dropped

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

I don’t like keepers being captains as they are stuck at the back, should always be an outfield player. 

that’s not to say that McGregor shouldn’t be ripping cunts apart, he absolutely should and you don’t need to be captain to be justified in doing that. 

Totally agree with the second part.

The first part  I disagree with to an extent. While I prefer an outfield player as captain I think goalkeepers can be captains. Some brilliant goalkeeping captains through the years.

Dino Zoff

Lev Yashin

Gigi Buffon

Iker Casillas to name a few 👍

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Totally agree with the second part.

The first part  I disagree with to an extent. While I prefer an outfield player as captain I think goalkeepers can be captains. Some brilliant goalkeeping captains through the years.

Dino Zoff

Lev Yashin

Gigi Buffon

Iker Casillas to name a few 👍

I think the captaincy will be shared by McGregor and Defoe. The reason  will be Tav has some medical condition and they need to take the pressure off him whilst he recovers.

19 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I don’t think kicking outs the problem mate, he hasn’t cost us goals from kicking the ball out from what I can recall. 

Rapid away? Think that's about it for actual goals cost direct from his shite kick outs

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think the captaincy will be shared by McGregor and Defoe. The reason  will be Tav has some medical condition and they need to take the pressure off him whilst he recovers.

Yesterday the armband was passed to Goldson.

Like being coached at celtic boys club and moving from Jim Torbett to Frank Cairney.

Each as bad as the other 👍.

17 minutes ago, tannerall said:

So what we need is a keeper who ain't as good as McGregor at saving shots ?

One that commands his box. One that doesn’t throw himself about like a twat. One that doesn’t scream at a player that lost the ball 1 minute before a goal but forgets to scream at the cunt that lost the goal in the first place. Get me

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Yesterday the armband was passed to Goldson.

Like being coached at celtic boys club and moving from Jim Torbett to Frank Cairney.

Each as bad as the other 👍.

I can't believe Goldson got it after that mess up

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Sick of his petulance, sick of his long balls out to no where, sick of him no coming off his line. Sick of him balling at every cunt apart from the usual culprits.

Have you been to any games this season? He's saved our bacon loads of times.

Agreed - he can be a bit of a moaner and needs to keep his yapper shut to refs.

12 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

One that commands his box. One that doesn’t throw himself about like a twat. One that doesn’t scream at a player that lost the ball 1 minute before a goal but forgets to scream at the cunt that lost the goal in the first place. Get me

Like who? Wes? Firth? behave ffs.

During our biggest crises for a while, up pops a thread trying to demonize and ridicule the best keeper in Scotland, and our best player to date, who has only single handedly saved us around fifteen points from the start of the season, saving  us from the imposters playing in front of him. 

The only player we have with a spine and the leadership qualities needed in a captain.

So let's all deflect away from the clusterfuck that Gerrard and his band of shitebags who cost us this league.

I've fucking seen it all now. No wonder Scotland treat us like the comedy act we now are.

21 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

What about saving shots ?

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Captaincy and vice captaincy can be removed from players at anytime so it is a valid point if you are giving an opinion on it. All about opinions 👍

He is vice captain though. Nobody on the park is deserving of it so what does it matter

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He is vice captain though. Nobody on the park is deserving of it so what does it matter

I know he’s vice captain but after his fuck up I would have instructed it to be given to someone else. 

But then again I ain’t a manager 👍

Archived