McGregor needs dropped

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

He should have a long look at himself in the dressing room mirror, he should have dived on the ball at the hearts goal and I think he could have got last nights too if he was not so busy blaming everybody.

I think he dies that first line quite a bit.

McGregor should never be dropped.

There is one thing that McGregor does though that gets on my titts from time to time is his positioning.

Would like if he stayed closer to his line from time to time.  Think last night he could have saved it if he was on his line

3 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Sick of his petulance, sick of his long balls out to no where, sick of him no coming off his line. Sick of him balling at every cunt apart from the usual culprits.

Seriously, hope you’re fishing.  Otherwise, just actually fuck off.  Utter fucking nonsense.

37 minutes ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

I don't think he needs dropped but I do think we need to bring in a better goalie in the summer. He is starting to show signs of regression in my opinion

Regression? I literally have lost count of the number of times he’s kept us in games and competitions.  

It’s insane however just got how many times he’s had to react to a complete mindfuck of a mistake by one of his defenders which then reflects badly on him/gives rise to him being partially at fault. Tynecastle being a prime example.

For me, McGregor’s easily got another year or two left in him. Also, fat chance we’ll find a better keeper without spending serious, serious cash. They’re just not out there.

28 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Have you put your bifocals in and read what I said?

Don't need bifocals, but could be  tempted to put on a pair of bifocals for your posts.  Sunglasses even , or better still just poke my eyes out.

A view I share with most others on this thread I believe.

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

Fuckin hell  , hes probably the only one I wouldn't drop . 

I am really confused with this thread, he has saved us in so many games the last two seasons, IF we had the same ability and will to win in our outfield players I am certain we would not be in the shite place we are today.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’m daft, not that daft tbf.

His passing about the back is annoying me so much though 

I think we need look at what he is being told to do with the passing around at the back, I also think it is far too dangerous at times, but I am sure it is coming from Stevie/coaches.

I do not believe he has just started doing that by himself. If he had done it by himself surely he would have been told to stop it immediately.  

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I think Alan McGregor must be sick of the shit in front of him.

Its definitely not long balls that’s the problem. He plays it short to Goldson and Goldson take 12 touches before panicking under pressure. 

I think McGregor would prefer to play it long now and again but it looks like team orders to play short.

No way I would drop him. I would be more inclined to make him captain. At least he opens his mouth. 👍

It has to be team orders mate, I do not for a minute believe he started that by himself. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just a wee point in a bizarre and lunatic thread but Wes Foderingham's distribution from his feet was equal to my attempts at combing my hair. 

Brilliant. :lol: 

(I am a fellow baldy I should add :happy:)

Archived