How to win the league next year?

Rumblepack

I now the 9 is gone now but its got to be minded that the first part of the season it felt like we could stop it 100 % so what do you in your opinion think needs to be done to stop the ten.

just what needs to happen sort of realisticly iyo for the ten to be stopped. or what kind of things do you think the club should do to stop then ten?  or how could it generally be stopped in your opinion.  how do we win the league next year what needs to happen and what do we need to do?  stopping the ten is everything imo.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get the sports administrators and referees to make it as difficult as they can for our rivals to win the league by giving them unfair disciplinary penalties, petty fines, red cards, yellow cards and random punishments.

I'D SAY 

1) put someone in charge of the whole thing like a apr

b) need to talk to the manager about what went wrong and how hed fix it if he had the job next year and then  you need to judge them answers. so you need football people for that proper football people and people u can trust too so the sun isnt' putting it all in the papers.  maybe you could even ask walter to do this bit? i now he's seventies but he could maybe do that bit him and a few pals

c) then you have to trust what they say and if he says he can fix it you need to let him go and fix it

d) need to agree key key key positions anad key other things they ppl have (leaders)

e) fill them in. need to take a kent chance a couple times i now that scary but its time to just take that crazy chance because the other bit doesnt stand thinking about

f) if walter says 'nah hes no a clue' need to trust that too im and go and get someone else. thats when youd go to another thread like "manager to lead us forward" thread and pick out the right man because fuck nose about that now.  its a nightmare finding the right guy on the day before. but better to do it now so he at least has a chance on it to get stetled in before game 1.

g) do d and e for the new manager.

thats a bit fucking garbled lads.  ill try to say it a bit clearer. get a football man  (walter) in to find out if the manager nows wtf is going on.  ppl you really trust.  then you have to trust whatever they say and act accoridng.  need to take a chance in buying players but not 10 fucking players just 3-4 real key players that are leaders.  stick or twist now so the new guy at least has a chance at getting in before game 1.

Make sure all the celtic Abuse claims (say 30 to begin with) are fast tracked through the legal system before August 2020, and each claimant is awarded £3,000,000 quid to be paid by the 1st of September 2020.

Roughly £90 million in total.

Resulting in celtic having to sell the Piggery, and their players, to housing developers, and ply their trade playing out of Shawfield Stadium as a junior team in the West Region 2nd division.

Maybe, just maybe then we can win the league next season.

Just need to work out a way of fucking up Hearts and Hamilton aswell, and im sure we would be champions.

I’m the interests of sporting integrity, have celtic demoted to division 3 for the abhorrent behaviour of that club regarding their child abuse scandal, that they have so far attempted to distance themselves from. Better still, shut the paedo ring club down.

Massive task but given we went from zeros in 03-04 to champions in 04-05 then anything is possible when it comes to football.

we simply have to recruit for this league and it’s type of football.  We need a lot more goals from midfield that’s for certain,and we also need a dominant centre back that will marshall the back four and communicate with McGregor.

we need a new spine really which imo will fix 99 /100 issues we have but who on earth these players are I have no idea.  I’m all for giving true Scottish players a chance but let’s face it, how many have we signed over the last decade and they couldn’t even do a good job in the lower divisions?  I look at players from hibs and killie etc and even that Alex gogic from Hamilton and wish we had players that burst their balls to win the ball but when we’ve signed these players the jersey is too much for them.

Influence refs, stage a coup at the SFA and league, close bBC celtic, hound the lap dogs in the press targeting their advertising revenue. Get a board with a clue and some money. Build a team with a spine of vicious bastards, employ a manager that's managed to a high level and profile before. Score more goals and concede less than every one we play. Ban clapping. Play in orange and blue, party tunes at half time, fuck everyone that complains. 

Archived