How to win the league next year?

Rumblepack

Some of the stuff they say off the cuff on RTV during commentary makes me go, 'Whit?' sometimes.

Ross County at home on 29.01 this year. One of them says, "Yes Alfie attended the Rangers Burns Supper at the weekend and by all accounts he did very well there."

I'm thinking, that's a wee Glasgow euphemism for 'got pished'. Why are they telling people that?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I don't believe it is mentality at all or anything to do with psychological issues. They're a bunch of lazy complacent spineless boys that thought they could take their foot off the gas and have nothing to worry about.....that and something has happened between them all and they being overpaid b*tches having a massive b*tchfit with each other. Unprofessional girlymen.  They can play in Europe but suddenly get all edgy in the Domestic games. Not buying it. Not convinced by any of the excuses people are coming up with. 

Fair enough mate, I just have my view on it and obviously have not one clue as to why it went pear shaped. Won’t discount your theory either 

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I don't believe it is mentality at all or anything to do with psychological issues. They're a bunch of lazy complacent spineless boys that thought they could take their foot off the gas and have nothing to worry about.....that and something has happened between them all and they being overpaid b*tches having a massive b*tchfit with each other. Unprofessional girlymen.  They can play in Europe but suddenly get all edgy in the Domestic games. Not buying it. Not convinced by any of the excuses people are coming up with. 

What has happened between them all?

Dubai- The tensions in the region whilst they were there?

Archived