Smile

If Gerrard left would you be  

247 members have voted

1. 1. If Gerrard left would you be

• Relieved
    • disappointed
    • Happy
    • He's took us as far as I think he can
    • I do not want him to leave, state why in thread. Optional.

No idea what we do. 

Gerrard needs to drop tav as captain and give it to Jack or someone with a voice drive and determination. 

Tav is not a captain. When things are not going your way you cannot have someone as spineless as him leading the ship. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Hamie said:

No idea what we do. 

Gerrard needs to drop tav as captain and give it to Jack or someone with a voice drive and determination. 

Tav is not a captain. When things are not going your way you cannot have someone as spineless as him leading the ship. 

Gerrard needs to get to fuck out of Dodge and take all his bum chums with him.

12 minutes ago, Hamie said:

No idea what we do. 

What’s stopping Jack using his voice, drive, and determination, right now?  Does he need a bit of fabric on his arm before he can give us that?

I voted: I dont want him to leave: WHY ?

Well, it will only make matters worse, trying to find another manager as well and  trying to and hopefully find a new team that will stop this 10 in a row shite.

When we beat the scumbags - we all saw Gerrard's reactions.... he wants to win so badly and bring home the silver ware - but the team he is working with right now- do not have the same ambition as this man.

I know that we will not be winning anything this year and we won nothing last year under him - but it will be worth the wait.

As long as he gets the losers out the door and bring in footballers who want to win and play for the badge - then I will give him another chance - but if he still has this team next year - then I am afraid it's time up for the Liverpool legend....

23 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

Well, it will only make matters worse, trying to find another manager as well and  trying to and hopefully find a new team that will stop this 10 in a row shite.

When we beat the scumbags - we all saw Gerrard's reactions.... he wants to win so badly and bring home the silver ware - but the team he is working with right now- do not have the same ambition as this man.

I know that we will not be winning anything this year and we won nothing last year under him - but it will be worth the wait.

As long as he gets the losers out the door and bring in footballers who want to win and play for the badge - then I will give him another chance - but if he still has this team next year - then I am afraid it's time up for the Liverpool legend....

Exactly my thoughts mate. 

1 hour ago, Blue Viking said:

It will be if it happens, and the fan will be blowing it all in our direction, gerrard won’t hang about for the possibility of that sullying his CV. He will be back working in TV media before he takes that risk.

1 hour ago, Blue Viking said:

That celebration was for himself. No one else.

His actions thus far have seen us plummet, whilst protecting his shitebag bum chums.

Every cunt is the problem except him and his bum chums.

This is the Stevie G ego show gone wild.

He is a cancer that would ruin this club and it needs excised.

Don't be fooled.

48 minutes ago, backup said:

I remember back in the day, the expectation was that we had 11 captains on the field, something Captain Cutlass emphasised more than once.

I remember the "Lets Go" days what fukin happened to that

He's going nowhere - one of the young upcoming talents although finding that Rangers is a tough place to learn, probably the toughest place to learn.

He'll come right - I expect we'll see improvement between now and May, but next season 1st and 2nd transfer windows will get him and everyone else through for 55.

Just now, Zulu said:

Which to fuck they would

They have, we are now marking time, in limbo until the curtain comes down on SG’s tenure, probably after the German  games.

He tried, but has been found wanting badly, he will probably end up in media with other failed managers.

Learn from your mistakes or mistaken judgement in others to deliver..it will make you a better and stronger manager.

You need to confront these situations head on.

The greatest manager in English club football was on the verge of the sack before he  and his coaching staff  and players somehow managed to pull it together and go on from strength to strength and completely turn the situation around.

Never was our mantra of No Surrender more relevant.it is who and what we are

...stand up and be counted.

1 hour ago, doc holliday said:

Learn from your mistakes or mistaken judgement in others to deliver..it will make you a better and stronger manager.

You need to confront these situations head on.

The greatest manager in English club football was on the verge of the sack before he  and his coaching staff  and players somehow managed to pull it together and go on from strength to strength and completely turn the situation around.

Never was our mantra of No Surrender more relevant.it is who and what we are

...stand up and be counted.

The greatest manager in english club football had already been successful at two different clubs, one of which he had won the european cup winners cup with, and therefore had the knowledge, the experience and the history of being able to fix things

Ours was an u18's coach

he is a big name as a player and people look up to him ,i think he will be hard to replace and still demands a lot of respect,this is his big chance as a manager.where does he go if  he leaves its a no win situ. and i think he has no choice but to succeed.

Knowing for certain he'll be playing Goldson again on Sunday and that it will all probably be more of the same shite we've seen recently, I think he's taken us as far as he can go.

Players have let him down but his own stubbornness is equally culpable for this mess.

Like everyone else, I hope he can turn things around but - at this point - it would mean beating them twice, at a minimum.

Archived