Smile

If Gerrard left would you be  

247 members have voted

1. 1. If Gerrard left would you be

• Relieved
    • disappointed
    • Happy
    • He's took us as far as I think he can
    • I do not want him to leave, state why in thread. Optional.

18 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Gerrard has done a good job getting us respect back. I think he should go tho I don't see how he turns shit around.

I think he'll be away in the summer mutual agreement and we'll both move on.

I think so to mate, only difference is, I think he'll go when we're out of Europe.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Gerrard has done a good job getting us respect back. I think he should go tho I don't see how he turns shit around.

He's also now going a good job in unravelling it all.

41 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hold on, our respect back? Currently we are the fucking laughing stock of scottish football. When old yellow teeth is bemused we got beat by Hamilton then there is no respect there. Took us to the mighty highs of getting close to them by December only to make a rip roaring fuck up of it the following 2 months. 

He wont be away in the summer regardless of what happens, the season is over already so what's the difference between leaving now or in the summer? 2 games against Leverkusen? Great....

42 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hold on, our respect back? Currently we are the fucking laughing stock of scottish football. When old yellow teeth is bemused we got beat by Hamilton then there is no respect there. Took us to the mighty highs of getting close to them by December only to make a rip roaring fuck up of it the following 2 months. 

He wont be away in the summer regardless of what happens, the season is over already so what's the difference between leaving now or in the summer? 2 games against Leverkusen? Great....

Yes our respect back. You can't say we haven't improved under him. Now it's about the next step.

I think he has to be given another season as a minimum. I’d like to think the people around him who he puts his trust in will help him see that being stubborn and relentless as a manager is not the same quality as it is in a player.   Man management needs to improve too but it’s hard to have that perfected in your late 30s. 

Archived