Team for rest of season?

6superbarry6

Mc Gregor 

Polster Katic Edmundson Barisic 

Jack  Arfield 

Aribo  Hagi  Jones

Kamberi 

time to mix it up and drop the favourites that are costing us time and time again 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGregor 

Patterson  Katic Edmundson Barisic 

Polster   

Jones                 Hagi                Aribo

Kamberi        Defoe

No sane cunt drops Tav for Polster, but especially Morelos for Kamberi.

Or play two centre halves who need someone to talk them through games and even then both struggle like fuck.

Goldson rightly got the bulk of the shit aimed at him for his monumental fuck up but Edmundson actually had a worse game. Won absolutely fuck all in the air.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Or play two centre halves who need someone to talk them through games and even then both struggle like fuck.

Goldson rightly got the bulk of the shit aimed at him for his monumental fuck up but Edmundson actually had a worse game. Won absolutely fuck all in the air.

24 hours mate .You got your hard on back for Tav?😄

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Seen one of your posts last night half defending Tav .And I knew ,you would be back on defending him today 

So predictable bud 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

No sane cunt keeps playing Tav and Goldson surely? they’ve both been utter shite all season 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Aye Tav and Morelos have worked well thus far, right?

A pair of fucking losers with bigger petted lips than a tranny with lip filler.

14 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Mc Gregor 

Polster Katic Edmundson Barisic 

Jack  Arfield 

Aribo  Hagi  Jones

Kamberi 

time to mix it up and drop the favourites that are costing us time and time again 

Not sure when this team could be available 

I’m fine with giving it a try .

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Aye Tav and Morelos have worked well thus far, right?

A pair of fucking losers with bigger petted lips than a tranny with lip filler.

Don’t forget the hand to stop the lip readers .Mark of legend that is 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Polster and Jones 🤢

I get Goldson should be dropped completely but c’mon to fuck, Katic and Edmundson have been fucking stinking anaw.

Kamberi was gash on Wednesday.

Just throw in the youth.

Tav and Kent 🤢 

we’ve tried a few different centre back pairings and none have worked so how about dropping the common denominator Goldson

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

No sane cunt keeps playing Tav and Goldson surely? they’ve both been utter shite all season 

If we had a right back that was even close to his level then I'd agree about dropping him, but Polster and Flanagan are both shite. Polster's so limited as a footballer, he's a trier but his touch is poor and he can't do anything but keep it simple. Some of the criticism of Tav is deserved but at his worst he's still far better than those two.

If Helander was match fit and ready then I'd be happy to see Goldson having a few games out. Katic and Edmundson has bomb scare written all over it, especially if you're talking about up against the french bastard in the scum game. Goldson's currently a far better defender than the pair of them.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Tav and Kent 🤢 

we’ve tried a few different centre back pairings and none have worked so how about dropping the common denominator Goldson

Patterson and somebody else 🙂

Goldson and Helander was good. I said he should be dropped, but Helander when fit should be in ahead of the other two.

Goldson isn’t a far defender than anyone, he’s utter shite, and maybe someone like Polster keeping it simple is what we need rather than Tav bombing up the wing all game to hit the first man with every cross, can’t even remember his last assist, we really need to upgrade on both Tav and Goldson in the summer 

12 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

If we had a right back that was even close to his level then I'd agree about dropping him, but Polster and Flanagan are both shite. Polster's so limited as a footballer, he's a trier but his touch is poor and he can't do anything but keep it simple. Some of the criticism of Tav is deserved but at his worst he's still far better than those two.

If Helander was match fit and ready then I'd be happy to see Goldson having a few games out. Katic and Edmundson has bomb scare written all over it, especially if you're talking about up against the french bastard in the scum game. Goldson's currently a far better defender than the pair of them.

Fair reply but think you are way way off mate .Sadly I think SG will probably agree with you 

And come the weekend .More mistakes and dropped points 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Fair reply but think you are way way off mate .Sadly I think SG will probably agree with you 

And come the weekend .More mistakes and dropped points 

Polster isn't competition for Tav, he's come in after a trial to make up the numbers in training and fill in if there's an injury or suspension.

It'd be different if we had a quality right back champing at the bit desperate to get in the starting 11.

Hopefully Patterson is that by at least this time next season, or if Tav stays which I think is doubtful we sign someone who's genuine competition.

Archived