Swiss switch off football

See the Swiss have completely cancelled all their games .Have to say I admire their decision 

No fucking around .They have always been a very sensible nation .Looking after the people that live there .

No matter how dangerous this virus is .I do admire their actions on this 

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

See the Swiss have completely cancelled all their games .Have to say I admire their decision 

No fucking around .They have always been a very sensible nation .Looking after the people that live there .

I’m tending to agree with sfa/spfl in this instance, is it fair on a team say fighting relegation if 50% of their players was to be hit by the coronavirus at the same time seriously affecting their ability to stave off relegation. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

I’m tending to agree with sfa/spfl in this instance, is it fair on a team say fighting relegation if 50% of their players was to be hit by the coronavirus at the same time seriously affecting their ability to stave off relegation. 

Sporting integrity must be upheld 

20 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Thought Switzerland was so clean, they couldn’t have viruses.....😉

Archived