Fort William

Dickie

6 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Just read that fort William football club have banned their ultras(don’t laugh) due to their bad behaviour but they will be allowed in if accompanied by an adult. Union Bears please take note.

Brilliant.  My son's Under 17's team are away to Fort William on Sunday :lol:

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Beautiful place to play football that if they’re using the senior pitch. I did work for OPTA Sports years ago doing the stats and was buzzing to get to this one but the game was called off.

18DCB15B-C65F-4C79-AE6A-371F5D48870E.jpeg

2EDF8F92-B0F9-45DF-BC9D-07D8870741D2.jpeg

51 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Game was off, our coach wasn't well.   It's probably most of the U17 squad that are their casuals 😂

😂

Watch yourself when’s it’s rearranged!

On 06/03/2020 at 12:48, coopsleftboot said:

Home fans shat it.    Is your son's team one of the pub sponsored type  who bring their pikey dads and uncles, half the regular drinkers, and big fuck off rotweilers and pit bulls to intimidate the ref and opposition ?

Had that a few times, especially when I played Saturday mornings and Sunday league.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Home fans shat it.    Is your son's team one of the pub sponsored type  who bring their pikey dads and uncles, half the regular drinkers, and big fuck off rotweilers and pit bulls to intimidate the ref and opposition ?

Had that a few times, especially when I played Saturday mornings and Sunday league.

No (apart from the pikey dads)

Archived