Gerrard backing Goldson

Escobar

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Matter of time now before he’s off.

How the fuck does that make all the others feel when they make one mistake and aren’t seen for weeks.

Idiot.

Press edit you can edit the titles.

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

How the fuck does that make all the others feel when they make one mistake and aren’t seen for weeks.

Idiot.

Exactly!

I think Gerrard is taking the cunt out of the whole club and the fans.

I'm now seeing the cunt as a spineless wank, lower than a snake's belly.

1 minute ago, writingranger said:

Criticising them publicly isn't working. Drop them, but continually work on confidence. We know there is a team in there. The reality is we are very unlikely to win the league, but that doesnt mean we cant get very close.

When the fuck has he ever criticised him ffs. Making excuses for a player isn't exactly criticism.

Go tell it to Katic.

Gerrard is showing up to be one spineless two faced cunt, that could actually set back our club for years,or worse!

Just now, writingranger said:

Criticising them publicly isn't working. Drop them, but continually work on confidence. We know there is a team in there. The reality is we are very unlikely to win the league, but that doesnt mean we cant get very close.

Only ever criticises the foreigners in the squad whilst the chuckle brothers (our captain and vice captain) are  in the team every single week regardless of their form.

So he publicly backs the senior player who should have the experience and character (considering he’s vice captain) to handle the criticism while he has publicly hung out the younger, less experienced defender to dry when he probably needs an arm around the shoulder. How arse about end is that?

16 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Idiot.

There obviously is splits in the squad mate if he's backing Goldson 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

So he publicly backs the senior player who should have the experience and character (considering he’s vice captain) to handle the criticism while he has publicly hung out the younger, less experienced defender out to dry when he probably needs an arm around the shoulder. How arse about end is that?

About as bad as Allys jobs for boys team. Gerrard and his team have their favourites.

Piss poor management if you ask me, Gerrard has now proved to me that a parting of the ways is for the best, this clear refusal to bench 2 players no matter how badly they perform has got to have a negative effect on the rest of the squad 

I doubt very much that the rest of the team were consoling Goldson on Wednesday night after another howler....I think we all know how dressing rooms work when someone makes a mistake that cost you the game....this was my last throw of the dice for Gerrard.....be a gaffer and drop the guy who has had 1 or 2 good performances from the winter break....too much to ask and even much more to expect 

As everybody has thought all along..hes got his favourites in the squad & that wont change, he'll fling others under the bus but left certain players away with whatever they want.

That amongst a list of other things are why he shouldve been out the door this week. Get ready for basically the same team to be picked on Sunday and we'll play the same way

I think his and Tavs partnership or lack off is one of our biggest issues. We have lost a large volume of goals down the right hand side. Its an issue that has never been properly addressed.All to often you see Goldson isolated out in full back areas which usually results in conceding a free kick or an attacking move by the opposing team.  You probably see it more often in domestic games as Tav drifts forward and remains forward more frequently. His mistake against Hamilton was a shocker, to attempt a drag back at the edge of the box makes no sense and as a defender you get punished. Although I have seen Davis and Kamara disposed in a similar fashion in many games this season but because it's usually in midfield we don't get punished.

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Exactly!

I think Gerrard is taking the cunt out of the whole club and the fans.

I'm now seeing the cunt as a spineless wank, lower than a snake's belly.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Aye, if it weren't so serious.

I'm now in the "happy" to see him go camp. Can't wait to see the back of the prick.

Fuck sake 

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Currently, there is only one player to replace him and that is Katic. Between the two of them, it is Goldson all day long for me. If Helander was ready to go, I see a clearer argument.

Why? Goldson dropped a clanger on wed night, he deserves to be dropped, 

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

So he publicly backs the senior player who should have the experience and character (considering he’s vice captain) to handle the criticism while he has publicly hung out the younger, less experienced defender out to dry when he probably needs an arm around the shoulder. How arse about end is that?

Its a disgrace, either publicly criticise them all or none at all, either drop the mistake making players everytime or none at all (unless it constant mistakes) 

He's really fucked this up big time, 

5 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Fuck sake 

If the cap fits.

It isn't the first time and it won't be the last.

He's a fucking  disgrace how he has treated some players, this club and our fans. Must think we are all cunts that zip up the back.

Now go tell it to Katic and every other player back stabbed by that duplicitous tosser.

Archived