Gerrard backing Goldson

Escobar

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Am never one for knee jerk reactions, especially after a game.

However - Goldson has been pretty shite the last four games. He's very slow, an oil tanker can turn quicker and he will cost us goals if he plays on Thursday.

I'll be honest, i was pissing myself laughing when he showed the boy mullen i think it was down the outside in the box, but then still failed to keep up with him and shagger had to save the shot

Dont think he's won a aerial challenge in weeks either 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I'll be honest, i was pissing myself laughing when he showed the boy mullen i think it was down the outside in the box, but then still failed to keep up with him and shagger had to save the shot

Dont think he's won a aerial challenge in weeks either 

Captained team to a win.

Surely you're happy mate.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Captained team to a win.

Surely you're happy mate.

Yes guys a winner  and born leader, the manager can clearly see that and he's a world renowned player.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rather we lost as he was captaining us?

Oh dear, your man love for the manager  is admirable  clearly your passion for him is greater than your love of the club.

Some people will always accept mediocrity as its what  they personally aspire to.

Rather we lost as he was captaining us?

Embarrassing post. Absolutely nobody is unhappy that we won today. The fact we won doesn't instantly make Goldson a good player though, there were again some bomb scare moments from him, which have been happening in every game since Braga away (He was solid that night).

10 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Oh dear, your man love for the manager  is admirable  clearly your passion for him is greater than your love of the club.

Some people will always accept mediocrity as its what  they personally aspire to.

We won today mate.

That is worth more than any views or feelings towards any player or manager. 

Some seem to have forgotten that today and seem reluctant to enjoy a win.  You've given sarcasm today, but barely a sniff of anything suggesting you're happy to have won. Which makes your post pretty hypocritical btw but hey, it's all good, we won 👍

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Embarrassing post. Absolutely nobody is unhappy that we won today. The fact we won doesn't instantly make Goldson a good player though, there were again some bomb scare moments from him, which have been happening in every game since Braga away (He was solid that night).

There are people who have been negative pre game, during game and post game. Nothing celebratory or mildly positive in the slightest in their posts.

It really doesnt appear as if nobody is unhappy. Especially some who wanted kids played, didnt care about result, but have since slated team selection, players, manager, formation etc etc.

Not remotely suggesting today makes Goldson anything other than factually the captain of a winning team. Strange folk seem bothered by it after all, surely that's what we all wanted after heceas given the armband, no?

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There are people who have been negative pre game, during game and post game. Nothing celebratory or mildly positive in the slightest in their posts.

It really doesnt appear as if nobody is unhappy. Especially some who wanted kids played, didnt care about result, but have since slated team selection, players, manager, formation etc etc.

Not remotely suggesting today makes Goldson anything other than factually the captain of a winning team. Strange folk seem bothered by it after all, surely that's what we all wanted after heceas given the armband, no?

To be honest what is there to celebrate? We have won a game that we should have (Just) & it will have absolutely no baring on what happens to our league season, we are still going to lose it. You honestly can't blame folk for not shouting about how happy they are when in reality, all we have done is keep a 13 point deficit from getting any wider. 

We won today mate.

That is worth more than any player or manager. 

Some seem to have forgotten that today and seem reluctant to enjoy a win.  You've given sarcasm today, but barely a sniff of anything suggesting you're happy to have won. Which makes your post pretty hypocritical btw but hey, it's all good, we won 👍

As I said some people bathe in mediocrity, it is in their essence. 

The but we won is the hallmark defence of the desperate. Your sole comment repeated ad nausea to any one who fails to comply with you and the Gerrard loyals group think is to make moronic comments.  We won, everyone is delighted we did, however we won despite none of the issues actually being resolved, another very poor performance, individual players who are seriously underperforming staying on the park. Etc etc, but hey it's all good. We won. Just hope this magnificent win doesn't make us favourites against the taigs, they might get up in their face and that would be too much to cope with.

24 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

To be honest what is there to celebrate? We have won a game that we should have (Just) & it will have absolutely no baring on what happens to our league season, we are still going to lose it. You honestly can't blame folk for not shouting about how happy they are when in reality, all we have done is keep a 13 point deficit from getting any wider. 

I'll always want Rangers to win, always be in a better mood when they do. The day I dont and still pay an interest but only to be negative, or worse want them to get beat is the day to step away from it for a bit.  At times with mccoist I felt a loss might rid us of him sooner, but I never really want us to lose.

Right now, on this forum, I think theres some at the stage they might benefit from stepping away for a bit as theres clearly no enjoyment only negativity, no objectivity only criticism.

19 minutes ago, Bertent said:

As I said some people bathe in mediocrity, it is in their essence. 

The but we won is the hallmark defence of the desperate. Your sole comment repeated ad nausea to any one who fails to comply with you and the Gerrard loyals group think is to make moronic comments.  We won, everyone is delighted we did, however we won despite none of the issues actually being resolved, another very poor performance, individual players who are seriously underperforming staying on the park. Etc etc, but hey it's all good. We won. Just hope this magnificent win doesn't make us favourites against the taigs, they might get up in their face and that would be too much to cope with.

I think it's in our interest to keep Gerrard but tbh something needs to change. If its him going is all that can do it then so be it, bring it on. I just don't see it that way, I'm seeing his faults too, I just so happen to see the bigger issue being with the mentality / character of the players.

I'm not sure how that makes me Gerrard loyal, favouring him over the club and all the other shite I hear.  All I want is Rangers to win and here I am the one enjoying it which appears untypical of many today.

After every result theres normally goidcand bad can be discussed, but it used to be the mood was better for the win, less so if any other result.  You're kidding yourself on if this place is remotely like that today......... despite the win.

What have you posted that hasn't been sarcastic or negative today since out win?  We both know nothing, but you still find time to spout hallmark of the desperate guff 😂

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think it's in our interest to keep Gereard but tbh something needs to change. If its him going is all that can do it then so be it, bring it on. I just don't see it that way, I'm seeing his faults too, I just so happen to see the bigger issue being with the mentality / character of the players.

I'm not sure how that makes me Gerrard loyal, favouring him over the club and all the other shite I hear.  All I want is Rangers to win and here I am the one enjoying it which appears untypical of many today.

After every result theres normally goidcand bad can be discussed, but it used to be the mood was better for the win, less so if any other result.  You're kidding yourself on if this place is remotely like that today......... despite the win.

You're right about how the mood after a win used to be different, probably because today we won despite the same shite not being fixed apart from gerrard going two up and leaving it even when we got the lead

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You're right about how the mood after a win used to be different, probably because today we won despite the same shite not being fixed apart from gerrard going two up and leaving it even when we got the lead

Mate if you think we went 442 and that made the difference, and THAT alone puts a smile on your face then I'm happy.

Archived