Gerrard backing Goldson

Escobar

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I know where you are coming from but I will never not care if Rangers win or not in any league match. 

Booing them won’t help one jot. They are confirmed shitebags but the club is more important than them. 👍

Confirmed shitebags but you'll cheer as Goldson and Tav take to the pitch applauding the stands? You're applauding shitebags? You're accepting a manager picking players regardless of form? Fuck me, may aswell accept we will always be 2nd best forever.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Confirmed shitebags but you'll cheer as Goldson and Tav take to the pitch applauding the stands? You're applauding shitebags? You're accepting a manager picking players regardless of form? Fuck me, may aswell accept we will always be 2nd best forever.

No I’m backing the team. 

If you think backing the team is accepting this whole fiasco then there is nothing I can say to that. 

Im not accepting shitebags. I’d rather they didn’t play.

I’m not accepting Gerrards double standards.

Im hoping Rangers win and that’s all that matters 👍

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

No I’m backing the team. 

If you think backing the team is accepting this whole fiasco then there is nothing I can say to that. 

Im not accepting shitebags. I’d rather they didn’t play.

I’m not accepting Gerrards double standards.

Im hoping Rangers win and that’s all that matters 👍

Well they are playing and will always play regardless. Go ahead cheer the team on. Our club deserves far better but if backing this team, this team who have let us all down, is what you should do then do that. They can win, fuck they could win 37-0, but it doesnt make up for the fact that they are proven losers. The league is finished, theres nothing left to play for so it no longer matters.

Backs Goldson who he seems to think is some kind of thick skinned leader type

But slates Katic, the young kid who probably needs an arm around him and someone to allow him some mistakes while he’s learning his trade

You don’t need a coaching badge to see how bad that man management is 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Well they are playing and will always play regardless. Go ahead cheer the team on. Our club deserves far better but if backing this team, this team who have let us all down, is what you should do then do that. They can win, fuck they could win 37-0, but it doesnt make up for the fact that they are proven losers. The league is finished, theres nothing left to play for so it no longer matters.

I will continue to cheer them on. 

You come back in the summer when you hope things will be better. 

Fuck that shit.

33 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

The lad at Hamilton would do a better job than this bombscare.

Don’t know who you are talking about but I watched that No13 of theirs Alec Gogić give a lesson in work rate to better paid players, he was everywhere, noticed him when he came on he looked like a dosser, he had what looked like ankle socks on, his clearances with the head and foot were constant, his tackling wasn’t too bad either. For a bottom of the league player he showed up ours with his hunger and determination. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No having it.

He’s a big fucking dumpling, stealing a wage that cost a decent fee we’ll never see back 

We’ve been shite defensively now at the tail end of 2 seasons, one with Goldson and Joe fucking Worrall, this season with Goldson and basically whoever Gerrard fancies on any given day 

He’s the common denominator. I wouldn’t feel so strongly about him if the manager wasn’t so keen to play him in every single game regardless of how bad he is. If you don’t think people should be getting on his back then maybe the boss should do both himself and Goldson a favour and drop him

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I will continue to cheer them on. 

You come back in the summer when you hope things will be better. 

Fuck that shit.

Things wont be better in the summer since he will still be at the helm. What will change? What is there to get hopeful about with this team? 

Things wont be better in the summer since he will still be at the helm. What will change? What is there to get hopeful about with this team? 

Maybe he’ll get some favourites in that can actually play football and stand up to guys that get paid about 10% of what they do 

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Don’t know who you are talking about but I watched that No13 of theirs Alec Gogić give a lesson in work rate to better paid players, he was everywhere, noticed him when he came on he looked like a dosser, he had what looked like ankle socks on, his clearances with the head and foot were constant, his tackling wasn’t too bad either. For a bottom of the league player he showed up ours with his hunger and determination. 

Aye he had a good game

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He has come out to defend Tav and Kent for comments:

they are 'only human' and won't always say the right things.

"I think with my players we’re not going to always say the right things.

“From time to time the players, or myself or the staff are going to get things wrong – especially in the heat of the moment.

We’re human beings, we’re not perfect, we don’t pretend to be perfect.

"At the same time we’re at a club where we need protection, we need people to look out for us at times and help us.

Fuck sake I pick some night to stick up for Gerrard. Then you read pish like this we need protection ,sticking up for goldson tav and kent. He has got my fucking head spinning. 

8 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

He’s a big fucking dumpling, stealing a wage that cost a decent fee we’ll never see back 

We’ve been shite defensively now at the tail end of 2 seasons, one with Goldson and Joe fucking Worrall, this season with Goldson and basically whoever Gerrard fancies on any given day 

He’s the common denominator. I wouldn’t feel so strongly about him if the manager wasn’t so keen to play him in every single game regardless of how bad he is. If you don’t think people should be getting on his back then maybe the boss should do both himself and Goldson a favour and drop him

Singling one player out is moronic as fuck.

Boo Morelos, Davis, Aribo, Kent, Barisic, Tavernier etc as well then because they’re all as big a reason to us being shite.

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So leave it until it suits you to come back then. 

Fucking hell 🙄

Trust me mate I fucking hate feeling like this but I'm being honest. First time in 35 years following this club I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Shit even in the lower leagues I didnt feel this bad.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Singling one player out is moronic as fuck.

Boo Morelos, Davis, Aribo, Kent, Barisic, Tavernier etc as well then because they’re all as big a reason to us being shite.

All shite 

Goldson still worse 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Trust me mate I fucking hate feeling like this but I'm being honest. First time in 35 years following this club I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Shit even in the lower leagues I didnt feel this bad.

Mate we are all hurting and certain players deserve criticism and so does the manager. I have no problem with that.

I just don’t think it helps booing them onto the pitch. Rangers come first over any of them but booing them doesn’t help the team as a whole.

I would rather see Tavernier,Goldson and a few others in the stand with suits on but that’s not going to happen.

I will bite the bullet for the benefit of the club.

Always have and always will. 👍

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Were second in league ffs. We're not even behind by a particularly large number of points. Melodramatic pish. 

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mate we are all hurting and certain players deserve criticism and so does the manager. I have no problem with that.

I just don’t think it helps booing them onto the pitch. Rangers come first over any of them but booing them doesn’t help the team as a whole.

I would rather see Tavernier,Goldson and a few others in the stand with suits on but that’s not going to happen.

I will bite the bullet for the benefit of the club.

Always have and always will. 👍

Help the team with what? Help them not be cowards and shitebags? Help them by giving them a big cuddle and tell them everything will be ok? The team is full of losers, some obviously try when the chips are down like McGregor and Jack but backing this team as a whole is just the wrong way to go now.

Help the team with what? Help them not be cowards and shitebags? Help them by giving them a big cuddle and tell them everything will be ok? The team is full of losers, some obviously try when the chips are down like McGregor and Jack but backing this team as a whole is just the wrong way to go now.

Help the team by backing them and hoping we get out of this.

If we can’t back them and hope then what’s the point in supporting them at all?

Archived