Gerrard backing Goldson

Escobar

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Help the team by backing them and hoping we get out of this.

If we can’t back them and hope then what’s the point in supporting them at all?

Dont, throw the fuckers under a bus and let them know their cowardly shite isnt welcome here. Theres nothing left for us to get out of. The players are now playing for their own spot in the team next season that's it.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember finishing 3rd in the championship and getting pumped by a shite Motherwell team 6-1 on aggregate.

The same season we got beat by Alloa after leading 2-0 with 18 minutes to go and getting fucking out the cup by Raith Rovers.

This season has imploded since the break but there isn’t a chance in hell im just not bothering.

Rangers will always have my backing no matter what.

And that will never change.

I was there in the early to mid 80s...loads weren’t. 

I will never lose the feeling.

The feeling of anger after losing never goes into the next game.

The anger at individual players or a manager never comes before backing the team.

If I’m wrong then I don’t give two fucks 👍

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Singling one player out is moronic as fuck.

Boo Morelos, Davis, Aribo, Kent, Barisic, Tavernier etc as well then because they’re all as big a reason to us being shite.

Numb skull behaviour that an element of our support indulge in from time to time. Like it'll make anything better scapegoating one of many shite players.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Dont, throw the fuckers under a bus and let them know their cowardly shite isnt welcome here. Theres nothing left for us to get out of. The players are now playing for their own spot in the team next season that's it.

I totally agree with what you are saying.

Gerrard and certain players attitude is unacceptable but I cannot put them and my view before the team.

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I was wondering if we maybe had got rid of big Joe Worral too early...

..... but he's having a nightmare for Forest tonight..... 3 goals for Millwall in 1st half hour..... and big Joe isnt covering himself in glory.

He's probably worse than Goldson.

Poor mans David Bates.

Goldson was brilliant against Braga a week ago.......ok he made 1 mistake against Hamilton but if we had pumped 4 in the other end none would care about Goldson error. Our problems are at the other end of the park and the middle of the park.

I wonder if he had took this approach with the other players we would still be challenging the now.

Maybe he has learned to manage them another way in the media,

We will see when Katic or Morelos makes there next mistakes how SG manages it

57 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Numb skull behaviour that an element of our support indulge in from time to time. Like it'll make anything better scapegoating one of many shite players.

It’s happened forever mate.

The ‘boo boys’ have been a fixture of my 50 odd years of support.

Maybe it’s not unconnected to us being as successful as we’ve been?

16 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Can’t wait till Goldson and Helander are back....prepare for plenty clean sheets

You drinking battery acid? Goldson is mince and has been since forever. Being honest his inclusion in the team makes tav look even worse positionally every week as he loves to sit spare and tav needs to cover an 1/8th of the pitch himself at times.   Very few people on here are boo boys, the majority have the team at heart and sometimes folk go over the score but prepare for planty of heartache when goldson tav and helander combine again, its gonnae be carnage. They by their own admission find it hard to react to getting bullied so what makes anyone think any team isnt gonnae stick it to us for the rest of the season? 

21 minutes ago, HG5 said:

It’s happened forever mate.

The ‘boo boys’ have been a fixture of my 50 odd years of support.

Maybe it’s not unconnected to us being as successful as we’ve been?

Yeah man, doesn't make it right though. Trying to remember who all had it it my time... Amoruso and Letizi spring straight to mind, but there have been others. It's rank.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Yeah man, doesn't make it right though. Trying to remember who all had it it my time... Amoruso and Letizi spring straight to mind, but there have been others. It's rank.

I go back to the likes of Jim Denny😂

Not something I’d do myself, I must say, but we’re a demanding crowd.

Folk will sink or swim in the face of it.

We need more swimmers.....

Every manager does it.

Walter had his favourites who would be picked no matter what.

I personally think once Helander is back Goldson might get a "rest" but he couldn't possibly put Katic and Edmondson together they are both way too raw.

Tavenier is a different matter, there is no one to realistically replace him other than a youth player who had played one and a half games.

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Every manager does it.

I personally think once Helander is back Goldson might get a "rest" but he couldn't possibly put Katic and Edmondson together they are both way too raw.

Tavenier is a different matter, there is no one to realistically replace him other than a youth player who had played one and a half games.

Unfortunately, between injury issues & quality, we’re not as well placed to make the changes we want to see as we might like. 

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Every manager does it.

A doubt the young lad can be any worse than Tav has been since the break,am a fan of Tav but he's been woeful for ages 

4 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

A doubt the young lad can be any worse than Tav has been since the break,am a fan of Tav but he's been woeful for ages 

Maybe not but putting him into a team struggling with confidence with the fans on their back could break him

Maybe not but putting him into a team struggling with confidence with the fans on their back could break him

Possibly but it could bring the boy on,ye never know mate but I'd start the boy 

It could make him as well. It's an opportunity to impress which may not have come about if the first teamers were firing. 

Archived