Rangers Fans - Really

jbm26896

When i see some of the posts in here i really do wonder who wants us to succeed and who glorifies themselves on any Rangers set back.

Over the years the same people moan about the same thing whether it be players or managers.

Its has become a depressing place in recent times.

Back the team and the manager , i lnow its tough but he will get it right.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

When i see some of the posts in here i really do wonder who wants us to succeed and who glorifies themselves on any Rangers set back.

Over the years the same people moan about the same thing whether it be players or managers.

Itā€™s become a depressing place because of the team and the manager.

Just now, Dickie said:

Itā€™s become a depressing place because of the team and the manager.

Not the manager for me , players shoulder the blame.

We had 30 shots on Wednesday,Ā  the manager never missed any of them.Ā 

2 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

The manager keeps on playing the problems. Also signed alot of shite.

2 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

We had no shots against hearts so whatā€™s your point. And if Gerrard thinks the solution to Wednesday nightā€™s pish is to bring on Ronnie barker then weā€™re definitely fucked.

13 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Tarriers all over the site mate. Get them telt.Ā 

Just now, Dickie said:

We had no shots against hearts so whatā€™s your point. And if Gerrard thinks the solution to Wednesday nightā€™s pish is to bring on Ronnie barker then weā€™re definitely fucked.

Hearts performance was shocking , there is no defence on that , the players are letting him down, they took the praise , they should shoulder the blam.

Just now, tomger said:

Yeah the ones where it comes to the crunch they crumble

Its a mentality thing , great abilities but cannot handle pressure. It hapoens and will improve with experience.Ā 

Just now, jbm26896 said:

Its a mentality thing , great abilities but cannot handle pressure. It hapoens and will improve with experience.Ā 

Just give them ten then, imagine the exact same happens next year. I want Gerrard to succeed here but he's not showing me anything which suggests he will.Ā 

13 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Em, we actually do on the day mate, but I'll be fucked if i'm staying silent when we're dug shite, or good when credit is due.

It's fucking harmless and the modern way of letting off steam don't you know?Ā Ā If your favourite player gets it, who actually gives a fuck? They certainly don't.

You've now started another of them hate threads. See what you've gone and done?!

So for the sack cloth and ashes, best keep it for the the church or the chapel. Whatever floats your boat.

20 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

@ForeverAndEverĀ revels in our misery.

Then he eats the revel.Ā 

Fact.

Archived