Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jbm26896

Rangers Fans - Really

Recommended Posts


16 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Welcome to my world - you’ll need a thick skin 

Its a pity you cannot have an opinion the differs from the gang on here.

You only need thick skin if you actually care what posters are saying on here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Its a pity you cannot have an opinion the differs from the gang on here.

You only need thick skin if you actually care what posters are saying on here.

 

Or there’s the ones that constantly go against the grain then greet and play the victim because most of the forum don’t agree with them. 

tears and snorters 

 

 

OhW and Bertent like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Its a pity you cannot have an opinion the differs from the gang on here.

You only need thick skin if you actually care what posters are saying on here.

 

You obviously do or you would not be making posts on it. No ones going to celebrate mediocrity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A thick skin is not required. It's an internet forum where anybody can say anything. Lots of people disagree with my posts as is their right but unless they add something to the discussion then I don't respond. Nor do I get upset.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Or there’s the ones that constantly go against the grain then greet and play the victim because most of the forum don’t agree with them. 

tears and snorters 

 

 

Usual nonsense , 

Only some dont agree, including you.

I am hurting badly,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smile said:

You obviously do or you would not be making posts on it. No ones going to celebrate mediocrity.

Dont recall asking anyone to celebrate,  i care about Rangers, not anyone on here 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sket said:

Don't read them then.

Probably good advice , but i feel the need to humour myself now and again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jbm26896 said:

Probably good advice , but i feel the need to humour myself now and again.

Read your op then,that should do the trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Usual nonsense , 

Only some dont agree, including you.

I am hurting badly,

I go to the games and back the team probably more than super fan you,  due to where I’m located at Ibrox I’m on my feet singing for 90 minutes every game. Doesn’t matter what I post here negative pish or not at the match the team get my backing 100% 

Wind yer neck in ya numpty 

OhW likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You think because you sing you back the team more than others - wow.

And you call me an numpty?

Have a look closer to home, there youll find the numpty.

Also i dont claim to be a super fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/03/2020 at 17:50, jbm26896 said:

Not the manager for me , players shoulder the blame.

We had 30 shots on Wednesday,  the manager never missed any of them. 

You’ve just moaned about the players 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

You think because you sing you back the team more than others - wow.

And you call me an numpty?

Have a look closer to home, there youll find the numpty.

Also i dont claim to be a super fan.

I back the team 100% at the match if I want to criticise on here I will, its you who’s trying to act like some kind of uber fan claiming people who criticise the team are glorifying in Rangers set backs. Some of the people you claim are glorifying in set backs follow the team everywhere.

Super numpty 

OhW likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/03/2020 at 18:07, Bigdave30 said:

Do you like getting anonymous abuse online because threads like this is how you get anonymous abuse online.

🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2020 at 17:42, jbm26896 said:

When i see some of the posts in here i really do wonder who wants us to succeed and who glorifies themselves on any Rangers set back.

Over the years the same people moan about the same thing whether it be players or managers.

Its has become a depressing place in recent times.

Back the team and the manager , i lnow its tough but he will get it right.

I think it's quite a depressing season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No doubt the bed wetters will be having candlelit vigils when Tav and Morelos fuck off in the summer in their Lambo's and their stash, laughing their cocks off having won fuck all.

Can't fucking wait. This place will be a riot. Meds at the ready.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I back the team 100% at the match if I want to criticise on here I will, its you who’s trying to act like some kind of uber fan claiming people who criticise the team are glorifying in Rangers set backs. Some of the people you claim are glorifying in set backs follow the team everywhere.

Super numpty 

Carry on criticising Numpty.

Dont forget, sing aloud for 90 mins, gets you lots of credit , somewhere .

I made a point , and stick by it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Carry on criticising Numpty.

Dont forget, sing aloud for 90 mins, gets you lots of credit , somewhere .

I made a point , and stick by it.

All about opinions pal, mines is you talk shite. 

Also you say you only need thick skin on here if you actually care what people say,  you obviously care because here we are in your thread with you nearly drowning in tears about what people say on the internet 🤣

Carry on greeting numpty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...