Justice for sex abuse victims in scottish football

dummiesoot

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Justice-for-Victims-of-sex-abuse-in-Scottish-Football?utm_term=37z5rxn3

At the request of a couple of well kent posters on here, to raise awareness within our RM community, this stays in BD. Yes it affects all clubs potentially,though one club in particular.

Please support.

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

How is the money being used? Who is behind this? 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Ask @Sparkle

It’s Malcolm Rodger who started it. He is one of the abuse victims who waived his anonymity to be on the Ch4 programme, campaigning for a full independent review.

Edit: He is also an ex-serviceman 

To clarify this donation is to raise awareness?  Isn't there channel 4 documentary on the news.

Perhaps a better suggestion would be to fund raise for the victims themselves.  Don't think it would go down too well Rangers fans raising funds to help victims of abuse while at celtic

4 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

To clarify this donation is to raise awareness?  Isn't there channel 4 documentary on the news.

Perhaps a better suggestion would be to fund raise for the victims themselves. 

open the link and t yer cash oot or better still follow through on your suggestion 

7 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Perhaps a better suggestion would be to fund raise for the victims themselves.  Don't think it would go down too well Rangers fans raising funds to help victims of abuse while at celtic

Just now, tomger said:

See above 

Don’t humour him, all he wants is to try to show his superiority.

The dereliction of duty by the SFA is obvious, these individuals are being failed by them and I was more than happy to contribute to this individuals cause to hopefully hold these  corrupt bastards to  account.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Don’t humour him, all he wants is to try to show his superiority.

The dereliction of duty by the SFA is obvious, these individuals are being failed by them and I was more than happy to contribute to this individuals cause to hopefully hold these  corrupt bastards to  account.

No, I'm want to know what I'd be donating to. Is it to meet legal costs?

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, I'm want to know what I'd be donating to. Is it to meet legal costs?

Weʼre raising £20,000 to Bring justice & peace to victims of sex abuse in Scottish Football. 

How else due you presume he’s going to get this?  Why would you question the motives of an individual that has been the victim of such a heinous crime?

14 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Weʼre raising £20,000 to Bring justice & peace to victims of sex abuse in Scottish Football. 

How else due you presume he’s going to get this?  Why would you question the motives of an individual that has been the victim of such a heinous crime?

So is he going after individual abusers? Or looking to raise civil action against the SFA? Going after certain clubs? 

I'll question the motives of anyone looking for donations from me. 

Archived