As much i love the wee guy since the Smeltic game he has been rotten.  before the winter break i think we should have got a huge fee for him but since January his forms been shit his attitude has been shit and at this rate we would be lucky to get a decent fee for him come the summer.   

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really get embarrassed by some of our fans and how quickly they turn from loving a guy to detesting him. A young lad has came here and wore his heart on his sleeve and scored huge goals for our

As bad as he is playing, Walker's commentary of him was a disgrace!

Victimised by refs , fucking hounded by the press , absolutely no public backing from the club 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NorthernLights said:

Don’t know how he doesn’t think it’s going to affect him. Big teams aren’t going to be interested in a guy who finishes the season with 12 goals in Scotland

Its his attitude as well i doubt any big clubs will be interested in him 

Every shot straight at the keeper past couple of months. For the service you get with us generally dominating teams the finishing has been woeful.

Play's like he couldn't give a fuck. Compare that with December when he rag rolled the mhanks defence himself, running in to channels, holding the play up, etc. Now, he can't be arsed and we will be lucky to get £10m for him.  A stinking attitude and needs his baws toed and dropped; though that just harms the potential fee too. 

fin8577 likes this
7 minutes ago, fin8577 said:

As much i love the wee guy since the Smeltic game he has been rotten.  before the winter break i think we should have got a huge fee for him but since January his forms been shit his attitude has been shit and at this rate we would be lucky to get a decent fee for him come the summer.   

Fuck off.