Morelos

fin8577

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

I put all my money into Rangers I am allowed to have a drunk outburst with players who get paid a fortune.

They all get paid a fortune.   Kent Defoe Davis Goldson etc .    The most gifted player we have and the most valuable is Morelos.    

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

They all get paid a fortune.   Kent Defoe Davis Goldson etc .    The most gifted player we have and the most valuable is Morelos.    

His value is clearly miles away from where it was 2019

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

He was certainly miles ahead of the field a few months ago  , Barisic must be running him close on value now though . 

I really get embarrassed by some of our fans and how quickly they turn from loving a guy to detesting him.

A young lad has came here and wore his heart on his sleeve and scored huge goals for our team. He has his flaws as do I and every other person on here but every other person on here probably hasn't had to go to another country and suffer abuse the way he has. 

7 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

He had two good chances and missed both.  The second chance he had zero belief.

Don't know what point your making, I'm saying hardly any player gets forward to support him and he gets very little good service during most of our games

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

Don't know what point your making, I'm saying hardly any player gets forward to support him and he gets very little good service during most of our games

Point I’m making is that he’s got zero belief just now when he does get opportunities. I think Kamberi should definitely be playing alongside him though. 

5 hours ago, gmcf said:

He was certainly miles ahead of the field a few months ago  , Barisic must be running him close on value now though . 

For me barasic clearly worth more now.

Morelos isn’t even a £10m player based on last few months. Not seen or heard of genuine concrete interest either.

Barasic a £20m player with, what appears to be, genuine interest from multiple top clubs.

6 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Morelos isn’t even a £10m player based on last few months. Not seen or heard of genuine concrete interest either.

Barasic a £20m player with, what appears to be, genuine interest from multiple top clubs.

Take any decent offer cause his form and attitude is worse than Morelos.

7 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

The thing with Morelos is you know hes got it , hes proved it here , so he should still be worth around the £20M . 

The problem is going with his attitude lately it seems clear he wants away ( to me at least ) which opens the door to other teams taking advantage of putting in lower offers . 

3 hours ago, gmcf said:

The thing with Morelos is you know hes got it , hes proved it here , so he should still be worth around the £20M . 

The problem is going with his attitude lately it seems clear he wants away ( to me at least ) which opens the door to other teams taking advantage of putting in lower offers . 

We only get that kind of money from China/Middle East.

He needs to recover his fitness, form and put any notion of behavioural problems to bed. That will take next season - if there is one to achieve. At least until January.

6 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Have half his goals been wiped from record? Unbelievable

Aye 13 league goals in a season in Scotland’s top flight is the stuff dreams are made of. 

Will be fending off top clubs with 10s of millions in their pocket with a shitty stick.

Won’t we? 

2 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

We only get that kind of money from China/Middle East.

He needs to recover his fitness, form and put any notion of behavioural problems to bed. That will take next season - if there is one to achieve. At least until January.

I very much doubt he even wants to be in the country, far less be with us.

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I very much doubt he even wants to be in the country, far less be with us.

There in lies his problem.

You can almost get away with a good half season in Scotland. The top 5 leagues... no chance. I very much doubt there are top clubs waiting to pay a fee that we would find acceptable given his ability - when on form. Too many negatives. Inconsistent form and attitude will be a turn off.

We won’t want peanuts for him. Realistically if not an over inflated Chinese/middle east offer he stays another season. And he needs a big one if he wants a big move.

45 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

There in lies his problem.

You can almost get away with a good half season in Scotland. The top 5 leagues... no chance. I very much doubt there are top clubs waiting to pay a fee that we would find acceptable given his ability - when on form. Too many negatives. Inconsistent form and attitude will be a turn off.

We won’t want peanuts for him. Realistically if not an over inflated Chinese/middle east offer he stays another season. And he needs a big one if he wants a big move.

I think Gerrard is as done with him as he is of us and it's cut your losses time.

Archived