Morelos

fin8577

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, George McLean said:

We have no chance of getting £20 million for him, his attitude when things aren't going his way is abysmal and it's obvious that he doesn't want to be here. We'll do well to get £10 million for him.

1 minute ago, George McLean said:

We have no chance of getting £20 million for him, his attitude when things aren't going his way is abysmal and it's obvious that he doesn't want to be here. We'll do well to get £10 million for him.

People seem to think that the English transfer market is mental, and they will pay over the odds for players, to an extent, that's true, but they aren't fucking idiots, they know Scottish football inside out, they know the finances, so what club in England just now, do you think would pay £10m for Morelos?

16 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Easy to forget how vicious and sustained the campaign against him was when he was performing well. It worked.

Plus is his mrs not pregnant and his mums ill?

The cumulative effect of his personal problems and a national media who tear chunks out his arse at every given opportunity isn’t helping.

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

People seem to think that the English transfer market is mental, and they will pay over the odds for players, to an extent, that's true, but they aren't fucking idiots, they know Scottish football inside out, they know the finances, so what club in England just now, do you think would pay £10m for Morelos?

The likes of Brighton, Southampton, Villa or a top end of the Championship side might pay that sort of cash but i stated that we'd do well to get £10 million for him.

32 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Easy to forget how vicious and sustained the campaign against him was when he was performing well. It worked.

That's what I think. You could imagine that wee cunt walker texting his chums when he was watching him walking off and not shaking Gerrard's hand. 

The campaign worked. The boy has been vilified and hounded more than any other player since Gazza. 

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

That's what I think. You could imagine that wee cunt walker texting his chums when he was watching him walking off and not shaking Gerrard's hand. 

The campaign worked. The boy has been vilified and hounded more than any other player since Gazza. 

This a 100%. Fuck up from the usual bridge builders. Hung out to dry like Big Duncan Ferguson. 

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Mon mate, your much better than that, your a Rangers player, and andy walker, and chris sutton put you off scoring, nah.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Maybe not shite mate but he is a squad player. In saying that, so is wee Alfie right now.

The here and now is where we are. A sensational first half season shouldn't be forgotten, but nor should it compensate for current poor form and keep him in the jersey.

Theres so little from him now be it work rate, movement, goals, assists etc. There's nothing to back up a case that right now hes the form player.

Kamberi mightnt be the long term answer either, but he's offering more and deserving of his chance. I'd honestly start him on Thursday, though I know we wont.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The here and now is where we are. A sensational first half season shouldn't be forgotten, but nor should it compensate for current poor form and keep him in the jersey.

Theres so little from him now be it work rate, movement, goals, assists etc. There's nothing to back up a case that right now hes the form player.

Kamberi mightnt be the long term answer either, but he's offering more and deserving of his chance. I'd honestly start him on Thursday, though I know we wont.

Can't mate. Morelos' transfer value exists on the European stage. If he scores against Bayer is value substantially increases. He has to start. I would have him in a steam room chamber two hours a day until Thursday to shed some pounds.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Can't mate. Morelos' transfer value exists on the European stage. If he scores against Bayer is value substantially increases. He has to start. I would have him in a steam room chamber two hours a day until Thursday to shed some pounds.

You're talking about the 2019 morelos not the 2020 one.   I don't think his heart is in it here for whatever reason, sweating off a few pounds isnt going to change that.

47 minutes ago, fin8577 said:

I would be shocked if we got anywhere near that for him after his recent form and attitude no-one will want him 

Someone needs to tell him that, you keep this up you'll still be here next season and sitting in the reserves because no one wants you.  Either that or sitting back home in Colombia getting the size of Maradona 

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Morelos is worth 20million that's what we should be demanding

Going by the money thats paid for shite these days he is valued around that , whether hes worth it is another story..........

Archived