Morelos

fin8577

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Yip, get what your saying mate, but they won't be paying anything like £15m 

Morelos has scored 60 goals from open play the last two years, is a Columbian international, was one of the most prolific striker in Europe during 2019, and is currently one of the leading goal scorers in the Europa.  You’re telling me that’s not worth £15m?  Napoli we’re ready to pay £10m for Sadiq after a few months of form.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

We’ve had yer joe garners and the like, I’d take morelos over that kind of player anyday, they might play for the full season but we wouldn’t be in the last 16 of Europe without somebody with alfredos class, he’s a petulant wee fanny but so we need somebody as good as him to fill in for him when he’s acting the cunt 

He has shown anything but class.

We are paying him top dollar to turn in shite like that again today. Overweight, unfit and bad fucking attitude now ripping the piss out of this club.

Give me the club before a Morelos any day of the week.

BTW, I've been hearing about this potential shite for three years now, so when does he actually turn into a swan and become the real deal?

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Morelos has scored 60 goals from open play the last two years, is a Columbian international, was one of the most prolific striker in Europe during 2019, and is currently one of the leading goal scorers in the Europa.  You’re telling me that’s not worth £15m?  Napoli we’re ready to pay £10m for Sadiq after a few months of form.

Mate, I want Rangers to get the biggest fee possible for Morelos, let's see.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Absolutely  spot on.

I would be fucking disgusted if we accepted under 15 million for morelos.

11 minutes ago, Jack C said:

He maybe in a dip form wise, but if you take everything into account like the tharrier press hounding, car tampering, racist abuse, referee victimisation etc...

One thing for sure is he will bounce back and is definitely not 'A fat waste of space'.

It's a fucking bigger dip than the Pepsi Max in Blackpool.

He is good company though!

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's a fucking bigger dip than the Pepsi Max in Blackpool.

He is good company though!

This is it some are just going through the motions without McGregor we were losing that.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

This is it some are just going through the motions without McGregor we were losing that.

Think there is no way way back for Morelos for whatever the fuck's went on. It probably suits him though. He'll get some game time to keep him in the shop window, unless some deal has already been done.

I cant believe this is the  same guy who could score for fun and run a whole back line ragged on his own, at his best and if he kept improving I was thinking we had a player destined to be right up there with Diego Costa, now? I have no clue just what he is about.

He is a very talented player  but is not rag dolling defenders like he was doing not that long ago.

He looks like he has put on some weight and appears to me to be not as sharp as he was earlier in the season.I think he misses the link play of Arfield who is such an undervalued player for us.

It has been a tough season for him admittedly and he has brought problems on himself by not keeping his emotions in check.TheRe is no doubt he gets a harder time from ego centric  refs because of his gesticulating, protests and the fact he is a big name.

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He has shown anything but class.

We are paying him top dollar to turn in shite like that again today. Overweight, unfit and bad fucking attitude now ripping the piss out of this club.

Give me the club before a Morelos any day of the week.

BTW, I've been hearing about this potential shite for three years now, so when does he actually turn into a swan and become the real deal?

Just caught the end of the thread here so maybe ive picked it up wrong.

On the overweight part, i'm not seeing him as overweight. He has always been stocky- its partly where his nickname comes from. Just don't think he looks to be carrying any more weight than he usually does.

On the potential part, well hasn't he already shown him filling his potential? Aye he has hit a bad spell as the rrst of the team have but fuck me, one of the top scorers in europe and 60 goals in 2 years. What else you loolong for?

I'm no arguing with his attitude and what he has cost us but dont think anyone can question his potential.

30 minutes ago, TMB said:

You have to remember that if he wants away, he can force a sale from the club by downing tools. 

club comes in at £7 million and he’s ready to go he just has to say he won’t play for us. 

novo did it at Dundee. 

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Just caught the end of the thread here so maybe ive picked it up wrong.

On the overweight part, i'm not seeing him as overweight. He has always been stocky- its partly where his nickname comes from. Just don't think he looks to be carrying any more weight than he usually does.

On the potential part, well hasn't he already shown him filling his potential? Aye he has hit a bad spell as the rrst of the team have but fuck me, one of the top scorers in europe and 60 goals in 2 years. What else you loolong for?

I'm no arguing with his attitude and what he has cost us but dont think anyone can question his potential.

Good post

👍

56 minutes ago, Jack C said:

He maybe in a dip form wise, but if you take everything into account like the tharrier press hounding, car tampering, racist abuse, referee victimisation etc...

One thing for sure is he will bounce back and is definitely not 'A fat waste of space'.

Who called him that?

Archived